Azura

H: Origin Acc with plenty of games W: Offers

I have this account which I'd like to trade.

tURxEgH.jpg

The account has BF3 Ban and BF4 GGC-CrossGame ban (you can't play on GGC servers but everything else is fine).

I'm looking for an account with BF1 or any other offers.

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

1 minute ago, MrRabbit said:

I can see why you are wanting to trade/sell it.

Haha, it happened over summer after BF3 released, my PC has been RAT-ed and the only platform I used at the time was Origin so whoever had access to my PC, played on my Origin account and got banned. I had to call EA to talk to customer support to convince them that it wasn't me playing it but with no luck.

The folks at PunkBuster told me they can lift the ban but it will be of no use because I will still be banned on EA's side.

BF3 is well.. Playable on only some servers, I even bought a new copy of BF3 and redeemed it on the account (my Battle.Net account was hacked at the same time, got banned in Starcraft 2, Blizz told me to buy a new copy of the game and the ban will be lifted and so I thought maybe EA works the same but.. Nope.)

BF4 is playable on non-GGC streamed servers, non-DLC servers are usually non-GGC streamed so.. yeah.

I think wanting BF1 for this is a bit high, but I can send the difference on PP ^^

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg