Vanya

Event #229 -- "Enviolinador Madness"

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this week we'll be taking a different turn at events in ZE, whether it's for the better or for the worse is up to you but I think this is a damn fine turn. Courtesy of undisputed Cosmo man WarpedCakez we'll be taking a look at a set of maps made by none other than the very talented Enviolinador! These maps we're playing are all unique and different enough that they'll almost feel like they are made by a different guy, but at the same time, it'll feel like the same mapper made them if you catch my drift.

This event will be heavily teamwork focused as that's what these maps are all about. No solo possibilities, no memes, just some good ol' teamwork.

This event nomination, as well as "FF Item Levels" was tied for top most voted nomination, so I put both of these nominations through Random.org to decide a winner, and as you may have figured out, this was the nomination that won:

image.png.b3084d4c2a0a29495b19202752df1664.png

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday May 15th @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• All three maps will be played with pF settings (limited ammo, no top defender, no defender money, no rebuys)

• Paper Escaper and Boredom will be played with 900 ammo max, while Totemo Roka will be attempted with 1,200

VIP Rewards:

• Winners of any two maps will be going home with one week of big V.I.P.!
  • Winners of all three maps will be going home with two weeks of big V.I.P.!
Rules:
  • This event will be of chill but also tryhard nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • We'll play each map for about 120 minutes. Any extra extends can be done through admin votes.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!