Trexller

Paying My Respects

2 hours ago, Trexller said:

I wanted to create this post to pay my respects to really... a true friend to all of us... Fidler_2k, who, im sure by now, is thinking about ending it all. 

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS? sure things are bad but this is a petty election, a blip in human history compared to everything else. Holy shit a life lost can not be gained back. You don't even know if there is a "great beyond". Please use your head. There's worse pains in life then an election.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by Trexller
4 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS? sure things are bad but this is a petty election, a blip in human history compared to everything else. Holy shit a life lost can not be gained back. You don't even know if there is a "great beyond". Please use your head. There's worse pains in life then an election.

Hold F to pay Respect

Edited by Trexller

Posted  Edited by whim4life
On 11/9/2016 at 2:16 PM, Trexller said:

With the election coming to an end, this is an uncharted territory for me. Being Canadian, i never really cared to much about this election, but my entire time in GFL has fallen under the 2 years leading up to tonight. conversation after conversation, hour after hour, night after night, talking about american politics. its over... its finally over

I wanted to create this post to pay my respects to really... a true friend to all of us... Fidler_2k, who, im sure by now, is thinking about ending it all. dont do it buddy, tomorrow is a new day, america & GFL will truely be great again.

just remember, SPREADSHEETS DONT MELT TRUMP TOWER

a2e281375b2b9c6f9bc8f22f103780d55594f1f0738bbe1bc0f2889800152e57_1.jpg

yvcu7.jpg

Edited by whim4life

25 minutes ago, Argyros said:

Well this is a chance.
Trump isn't the president until January, so, let's say by some accident Trump was found dead than I believe Hillary would become the President.

Nope.

Mike Pence would become president. And depending on who you are (LGBT), that might be even more troublesome...

"Be good people"

Take your RIPs back boys.

There's still an impossibly low chance that the electoral college votes for Bernie.

#BernieBernie

Compromise between anti-trump and anti-clinton. It'd complete the Jesus analogies too.

"Be good people"