Toasted_Chromosomes

Trump president of US scenarios

Posted  Edited by Toasted_Chromosomes

Donald Trump has been elected as president of the United States of America. Well crap I mean a racist reality TV star person is better than a lying feminist dinosaur looking witch. What do you think is the most likely scenario that the US will face?

Facebook-177946.png

Edited by Toasted_Chromosomes

5be3b08b62f3b_Toasterofchromosomes.jpg.124b496e3da424de28ac9d7f6d0eb747.jpg

5b480c0de8bd5_GFLBreachVacationcard.jpg.bc8ae336006144711d7120a82974a990.jpg

5b480c472368f_Hadtodoittoem.png.cc97c0b6320517793874c6dbab1e95cf.png

Either things actually get better, or nothing changes.

Either way, people are going to be bitching for a long time.

sig.jpg

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Admin 

Ex-GMOD Jailbreak Server Manager.

Ex-Rust Admin

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

9 minutes ago, Syrus said:

I don't think people realize that many of the things he decides has to go to congress and stuff.

I don't think you realize that the republicans can do whatever they want now.

Congress is red.

President is red.

SCOTUS is red.

It's all red. The bright side is that anything the Republicans fuck up is completely on them. I'd much rather have preferred 4 more years of gridlock but oh well. 

Sadly the 2018 senate will be mainly Democrat seats up so it might go even more red.

Supreme Court is going to hurt a lot more now. Since the senate was being a bunch of assholes and not letting Obama pick a new justice, that's 1 conservative seat for them right off the bat. A few judges are expected to step down soon so it looks like we're going to end up with a red Supreme Court for a decade or so to come. 

But in the end, how bad can it be? right?

"Be good people"

More autism like crying (last night's "party" of disbelief) and riots (oakland). Good grief it may be bad but its not the end of zombies. :lenny:

Also I hope our stooges from hollyweird are true to their word and leave. 99% emotion 1% brains. Kardashians and their image portrayal come to mind.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob. OK?” - Madonna. And this one too.

I also hope John Harwood gets canned. LOL CNBC is posting all pro Trump articles even though he's just elected for 1 day. DOW came back up 200 points too. A true Brexit 2.1.

Hopefully "victim culture" goes away too. Its hard but it must be done. Too much babying to go around nowadays anyway. Tired of "convenience society". Crap needs to be kept where it was invented. The service industry.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Better relations with Russia.

Causing less chaos in the middle east.

Hopefully better anti terror solutions and etc..

What I think, is that his election sets a footstep for the nationalist and patriotic parties to start taking over their countries again and freeing them up.

Respect towards laws and better enforcement and etc..

Also, he isn't a racist, that was already debunked the first days the MSM decided to try and butcher him so their corrupt doll will rise.

His only 1 day in the seat, we will need to wait to see what he does. 

02-416x277.jpg

Sorry if it's the end of the world. :lenny:

PS: I don't mean to belittle people but...... isn't this taking it too far? Inb4 riot..... nevermind.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2016 at 11:52 PM, Toasted_Chromosomes said:

Well crap I mean a racist reality TV star person is better than a lying feminist dinosaur looking witch.

Trump is islamophobic and xenophobic, not racist.

On 10/11/2016 at 0:12 PM, CheapTactic said:

What I think, is that his election sets a footstep for the nationalist and patriotic parties to start taking over their countries again and freeing them up.

Respect towards laws and better enforcement and etc..

The problem is that most of those nationalist parties do interventionism (protectionism, eumemics, isolationism, etc...) which is harmful to the economy and, in the long run, to the nation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, something I've been saying to people I work with, is that Trump is probably going to be one of the reasons for World War III.

I appreciate Trump has a no bullshit attitude, and I picked him over Hilary; but I feel like Trumps attitude is going to have him crossing over lines that shouldn't be crossed, and picking at scabs in an already sore America and foreign policy.

• 9 months later...
Posted  Edited by TSARGA
5 hours ago, masonkiksbut said:

there is a system to get in to the country if u go through it and get accepted ur in.

Yes and that's the problem. He wants to keep that system despite it hurting the economy and I see no other explanation to this other than him being xenophobic.

P.S: The Democrats are right when it comes to immigration.

5 hours ago, masonkiksbut said:

and yes He is islamophobic but Islam is a religion of Hatred and murder

Sure there are some radical Muslims in the world, but it's not a reason to ban Muslims from entering the US and hurting the economy even more.

Edited by TSARGA