Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Hidden

I should be getting more money to donate soon, I am very tight on money when I have to pay for my fees for the Drum Cores I am apart of, (WGI Impact and DCI Columbians) [$350 and $1275]

Other then that I am willing to learn and help out more on the background stuff if you or someone needs any help.

Hidden

I did quite a bit of research alongside roy in order to make sure legally we are set up to succeed. The business aspect of GFL is one that was understated in its importance, and now that we have a business mode set up, we can do things like generate and spend money without worrying about taxes. 

Hidden

Well, I have no idea whether this is going to contribute or not, but I started advertising the GFL community on all the MMORPGs I've been playing. Hope it helps and brings more donations in.

Posted  Edited by Darkling · Hidden
Hidden

I do have to mention that most of today i have been seeing server lag (not my ping) affecting multiple CSGO servers

To name a few servers:

CSGO Jailbreak

CSGO 1v1 US 

CSGO surf timer (1-2 / 1-3)

CSGO RPG surf 

I have seen both the SV and the VAR raise and cause everyone to freeze momentarily. This lead to the 1v1 server losing most of its population at the time and the surf RPG server suffered 

The lag does not hang for too long but is frequent!

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

1 hour ago, Darkling said:

I do have to mention that most of today i have been seeing server lag (not my ping) affecting multiple CSGO servers

To name a few servers:

CSGO Jailbreak

CSGO 1v1 US 

CSGO surf timer (1-2 / 1-3)

CSGO RPG surf 

I have seen both the SV and the VAR raise and cause everyone to freeze momentarily. This lead to the 1v1 server losing most of its population at the time and the surf RPG server suffered 

The lag does not hang for too long but is frequent!

Yes, all those servers are on the overloaded machine. In fact, today, the machine got to 90% CPU!

680657967291.png

Garry's Mod Purge is now on the other machine so hopefully it won't be as bad. I also plan on moving a couple servers to the VPS!

I apologize for this. Performance is something important to GFL and obviously having our machine at 90% CPU is beyond crazy (still is not as bad as having our EU machine at 100% a couple years ago!). Once we get this OVH situation handled, I feel things will be much better.

Thanks.

Posted  Edited by Addy · Hidden
Hidden
12 minutes ago, Roy said:

I also plan on moving a couple servers to the VPS!

Thanks.

Which servers would you plan on moving? Because as you said, the two upcoming CS:S servers (and I believe a few others, but don't quote me on that; I'm not at home so I can't check what bhop is on, though I believe it's on the VPS as well) are both on the VPS and both have the potential to become really popular servers. I can't speak for ZM, but currently the player limit for Dust 2 is 64 and if I can, I'd like to keep it at that to compete with the other popular servers. 

It'd be something you probably want to keep your eye on if you do end up going through with it. 

Edited by Addy

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Just now, Addy said:

Which servers would you plan on moving? Because as you said, the two upcoming CS:S servers (and I believe a few others, but don't quote me on that; I'm not at home so I can't check what bhop is on, though I believe it's on the VPS as well) are both on the VPS and both have the potential to become really popular servers. I can't speak for ZM, but currently the player limit for Dust 2 is 64 and if I can, I'd like to keep it at that to compete with the other popular servers. 

It'd be something you probably want to keep your eye on if you do end up going through with it. 

I am definitely aware of this and to be honest, Dust2 and Zombie Mod will not operate well on the VPS. If it does come down to it, we can move it to one of the machines.

I don't expect these servers to become populated suddenly and I'm hoping this OVH move can be done soon.

To be honest, I feel it might be worth just waiting until we get an OVH machine to release CS:S Zombie Mod and Dust2. The only problem is, I don't know how long that'll take. I plan on figuring everything out tomorrow after work.

Thanks.

Another Update

It seems MOTDGD Ads were put on most GMod servers. There has been a huge spike in Ad revenue with this change.

77b3dded6a47.png

I hope we continue populating our CS:S, GMod, and CS:GO servers so we can get more ad revenue.

Thanks.

Hidden
1 minute ago, Roy said:

Another Update

It seems MOTDGD Ads were put on most GMod servers. There has been a huge spike in Ad revenue with this change.

77b3dded6a47.png

I hope we continue populating our CS:S, GMod, and CS:GO servers so we can get more ad revenue.

Thanks.

Wow, that is a pretty significant spike in cash!

Hopefully this helps.

Hidden
1 minute ago, Roy said:

Another Update

77b3dded6a47.png

Thanks.

It is amazing to see GFL slowly getting back to where it was.

Although there is a lot to change, I highly believe we can make it if we ALL work together! Good job everyone!

yeah.gif

Hidden
On 11/22/2016 at 2:12 AM, Roy said:

Surprisingly, Hide and Seek is leading our list with $19.54 so far this month followed by TTT ($19.37)

Let's go boys HnS for the win.

(I love you @Violator you're doing good with TTT)

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h