Pyros

GMod Expansion

Obligatory "Bring Purge Back" comment before anyone else can say it. Please don't say it, future commenters.

Anyways, this'll be good. Can't wait to see what's in store for the server! Guess that we'll have to go to the Event, eh? 

[Signature]

Achievements

does the server actually appear under a single gamemode so it’s easy to find or does it appear under the ongoing gamemode

Achievements

3 hours ago, Toxic said:

does the server actually appear under a single gamemode so it’s easy to find or does it appear under the ongoing gamemode

it’ll appear under “Minigames”

1 hour ago, Duck. said:

No workshop collection link hmmm

i’ll have this fixed before the event, had some issues with steam not letting me make a collection for some reason 😞

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

5 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Obligatory "Bring Purge Back" comment before anyone else can say it. Please don't say it, future commenters.

Anyways, this'll be good. Can't wait to see what's in store for the server! Guess that we'll have to go to the Event, eh? 

Bring Dragoon Back

-Brotherwolf

Looking forward to it

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

@Duck. I've created the collection, be sure to subscribe to the linked collection at the bottom as well 🙂

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2469228446

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22