Alexis

Goodbye Rotation TTT

Well, I don't know what I expected from someone who has been staff on that many servers at once on top of discord and forums, can't say much else except good luck with everything else you're doing furry.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

Understandable that you moved on and glad that you found a server you enjoy.  I'm glad that I had an opportunity to staff with you when I did.  Don't be a stranger and see you around.

I'm gonna be brutally honest, I'm glad you resigned, but I mean it with good intention.

For as long as I've known you, you were always a stern but good admin. For much of Summer 2020, you were practically always on, and I got to know you better and better as time passed by. You were a good balance between friendly, decisive, affirmative, and passionate. Practically everyone knew you and had a good time when you were on to admin. It was something that was very awe-inspiring, and something I aspired to carry into my own adminship, if I were to ever apply. But sometime along the way, I think you lost that flame within you. Whether it be a mix of personal or server related issues, I found you detached from the server from which you came. I feel like you no longer believed in yourself going far on Rotation anymore, which in itself convinced you as well to try new things and to no longer put the effort you had once done. I think it's fine to try and put effort into other servers, but I don't think it's fine to leave ones you no longer care about as much dry whilst sticking around not doing much left. I was very pushy about hoping to get your activity up, with hopes that you still had a little bit left, but the last few times felt like you were no longer the man I once knew back in Summer. And even then, I missed the times hanging out with you on the server, which had since dissolved because of your "inactivity". But I honestly can't speak on behalf of you, that's just how I think of the whole experience not just from the perspective of your fellow admin or Rotation player, but as your friend.

Despite these feelings, I cherish the fantastic moments we had together on Rotation. You were always a prominent part of that special time back then, and it sucks to see it fade away as people are surprised to learn that you're a Rotation admin. Even with the disagreements and such of what we believe, it's important to have contrasting opinions in order to build a good understanding and a better basis between the two parts in a friendship. And I can never forget that you were willing to sponsor me for the server, with my past experience being a bit troublesome, but you looked beyond that and saw the growth in me. You pretty much testified on my behalf that no matter who you were, you can make a difference on the server. So I'm hoping I can still carry on and tending to that growth and faith into the new generation of Rotation players and admins. Now you can move on from the past and truely put effort into the divisions and servers you love fully without having to feel the pressure of something you no longer have the motivation for. I wish you the best of luck putting in as much love as you can into all your other moderating, and although I'm envious that you no longer had it anymore for Rotation, I'll always remember the time when you did. Thanks for everything, Big Penis. 

10 hours ago, Alexis said:

@Avi : You were cool, you left too soon.

She's back, has been for a few weeks

10 hours ago, Alexis said:

@Jhay Moon : You were chill ass fuck and I honestly thought you were the best at the game. Better than anyone. IDGAF who says otherwise

This is true facts!

Anyway, with all due respect, I do believe this was well overdue. I could feel your passion for Rotation sap out of you for a long time, it was only a matter of when, not if. I think that's what made me believe the worst of you, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted your feeling for Rot back and with you inching away, I felt more annoyed that you weren't having any more care for us than anything. 

Regardless, good luck with everything and do well with your roles.

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...