AlphaOwl

Allow gifting VIP to multiple members as an option to get a custom donation reward

The title is a bit weird, but I figure it's the best way to explain it.

I would love to donate $200 for a custom model and rank on the Gmod TTT servers. However, I don't like the idea behind having to invest two years worth of VIP status to either myself or someone else. If I know people, a lot of them aren't gonna be around long enough to fully appreciate that experience for two whole years. Instead, I rather distribute VIP to a specific amount of individuals for a certain length that adds up to the $200 to make me eligible for the option.

I've talked about it with Liloz before as a possible way, but unfortunately that is currently not the case. However, I would very much be interested in somehow implementing this service in the future for people to use. That way it'll be easy to reward others with a chance at VIP instead of rewarding myself or one other person selfishly with two years worth of VIP.

At a quick glance or my initial thoughts is that this sounds like a good idea.  I’m curious to hear what others think or if there’s an angle that’s being overlooked.  Could it be hard to implement?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Dini

I would definitely like this. I gifted others multiple times but never even thought that it was here. I was on other forums in past and they had badges for like 15-25 VIPs gifted. 

Would love to see it!

Edited by Dini