Heavy

I've seen a lot of resignations lately here on TTT.

So I've seen a lot of resignations lately, it's very sad too see there's people resigning, weather take for an example iLoveNapalm, one of the greatest people I've heard, a lot of great men (And women) resigned, it's sad too see people leave the staff and some what the community. It also takes back some memories where I was new too this great community, seeing Sophie and a lot of other people. I would stay in this community, if I'm taking a break or not, I've met a lot of great people in TTT anarchy, and made a lot of conversations and friends. 

Heavy

Posted  Edited by The1337Gh0st - Edit Reason: added clarification

Even though you mentioned iLoveNapalm's resignation, which was a joke as he was never staff for Anarchy in the first place, I do understand where you're coming from. It can be saddening to see people stop playing on the server altogether, but it is important to remember the reasons why someone would leave. Sometimes it's burn-out, and sometimes it's for personal reasons. Either way, the individual can't really be forced to stay. After all, GFL is only a gaming community, and our staff consists of unpaid volunteer work. 

Edited by The1337Gh0st
added clarification

Achievements

I'm flattered as to what you think of me and I'm very thankful of that but I was never staff on Anarchy XD. I made that purely as a joke, I do a little trolling sometimes. However, I think it's sad when people resign but it's a necessary evil for people to leave. It's sorta like the circle of life, there are cycles and good people come and go. But yeah that resignation was a complete joke, I'm not gonna stop playing GFL any time soon and I hope to stick around. And btw, I think you're pretty cool too 😎Saul-Goodman.jpg.1e89a300e0d935d7d31858455433ebc3.jpg

1220477669_DirtyNapalm.png.0392f56ab3131f658f6d2af6d68aab6e.png

(Thank you @Mister Spiffy for the banner)

Achievements