JorisCeoen

[SOLVED] Looking for Demo of yesterday's Shroomforest3_p playsession (with the good ending)

Posted  Edited by JorisCeoen

Hello, I'm looking for someone who, by any chance, has a demo of yesterday's Shroomforest3_p playsession where we won both the good and bad ending. AsN and Koen, alongside Pegi were great leaders which allowed us to beat all the levels. I recorded all BUT ONE level, sadly, and I'm looking for the second level on normal difficulty. Since I was a motherzombie, I sadly decided not to record at the moment, not knowing we were going to win the whole thing. I want to make one large 'movie' of Shroomforest3_p with all of the levels in a single video, but to do that, I would need a gameplay perspective from that level to be included in the video.

That, or I need to wait for Shroomforest3 to be played again and get lucky, though that can still take some time...

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies!

Edited by JorisCeoen

Posted  Edited by JorisCeoen

The request has been filled-in in the meantime, so I'm no longer looking for any footage. Many thanks to Elementalist who provided recorded footage of his own gameplay to complete the movie of Shroomforest 😉

Edited by JorisCeoen

• JorisCeoen changed the title to [SOLVED] Looking for Demo of yesterday's Shroomforest3_p playsession (with the good ending)