CodeName_Cypher

Leaving GFL, Garry's Mod, and Discord

I just wanted to say firstly, I understand your decision to leave completely and it does suck. I had a great time playing with you and you were quite the fun character. Moreover I find the entire Idea of leaving everything entirely as kind of a weird choice. You should never feel like you need to permanently remove yourself from the server or disc, If you ever want to come back just to play ttt for a night or talk to some people on disc you always can, but I do understand school/work takes priority so best of luck in your future!

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

I really wasn't a fan to see how people in the Discord were treating you, they were acting terrible. I hope you're doing alright and come back whenever. You were fun.

Achievements

This truly is a moment of infamy. You and I go back on MC and those were truly fun times. You and I struggled together through that server and faced similar situations. After reading this post, I felt that I had a moral and absolute responsibility to write something as I think you and I were on pretty good terms. I personally hope and pray that you and your show make it big. I know you've been wanting this for the longest time and I hope it really does come true. To anyone who wronged you, doubted you, or even ignored you, let your show, in time, show them wrong. Anyways Cypher, it was great playing with you and I wish I could in the future as well. Having said that, I wish you best, man, I really mean it. 

1220477669_DirtyNapalm.png.0392f56ab3131f658f6d2af6d68aab6e.png

(Thank you @Mister Spiffy for the banner)

Achievements

If I had a rivalry with anyone on GFL, it was you. You were always a worthy opponent and I'll miss you buckets. I know from an outside perspective it seemed like we didn't get along, but you're a fun lad and I truly hope you create something phenomenal. 

once in a lifetime.gif