Kubnair

Kubnair's art request

Type:Avatar

Size: 480x360

Text: I want it to say Kubnair THE GOAT place it wherever it would seem best

Other preferences / specifications : I would like him wearing a cute christmas hat and i want to add something to his mouth/beard region but idk what  I should 

Requester : Anyone is alright i just want something neat 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

Come to think of it instead of a Christmas theme I would like it if he looked mlg  with black shades and a cigar in his mouth and text with Kubnair The Goat  I would also like if @Azura did it as I'm a fan of his work! if nothing pops up I'm going use @Reeve s as I like his 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Frobro

Nah, you're gonna be Elfnair, whoever does it should give the goat a little elf hat with some elf ears lol the name and snow that @Reeve did was spot on though, the antlers were on point as well

Edited by Frobro

3 minutes ago, Frobro said:

Nah, you're gonna be Elfnair, whoever does it should give the goat a little elf hat with some elf ears lol the name and snow that @Reeve did was spot on though, the antlers were on point as well

please do this! ANYONE!

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by qReindeer
On 11/20/2016 at 3:42 PM, Kubnair said:

Come to think of it instead of a Christmas theme I would like it if he looked mlg  with black shades and a cigar in his mouth and text with Kubnair The Goat  I would also like if @Azura did it as I'm a fan of his work! if nothing pops up I'm going use @Reeve s as I like his 

Kubnair MLG.png

On 11/22/2016 at 8:21 AM, Frobro said:

Kubnair Christmas.png

Not the greatest when it comes to avatars, but it is what it is. Hope you like them and sorry for the long wait.

Edited by qReindeer

13 hours ago, qReindeer said:

Kubnair MLG.png

Kubnair Christmas.png

Not the greatest when it comes to avatars, but it is what it is. Hope you like them and sorry for the long wait.

I love it thanks the wait was worth it! this can be locked.

Achievements