RiptogateGaming

what would you do if you had powers?

personely, i would help poeple as much as i can on this planet. so that we are all safe. i like when poeple are happy, it makes me happy.

now my question to you all is what would you do if you had powers?

would you use them for a good reason? like helping poeple

use it to pick up all them grills, could maybe carry like 3 with one arm or some shit

unless i was given the useless power of invisibility.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a better question to ask is what power would you want and what would you do with it.

To which I say, I would want the power of omni-communiation-  To be able to communicate with anyone, and anything capable of sentient thought.

I find it to be so frustrating only knowing one language, and I don't have the times, means, motivation, or memory to try and learn a new one currently.

I can only imagine the world of possibility if I were able to interpret any human language, the knowledge that lies out there that me as only an English speaker am unable to receive.

And not only that, imagine being able to communicate with animals! That'd be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I my self would use my powers as a good for everyone, but tho do it so no one notich xD (spelled) 

former Head admin and Manager - CS:GO 1v1

momomo.gif

Achievements

On 28/12/2016 at 5:52 PM, MrManslayerX said:

I think a better question to ask is what power would you want and what would you do with it.

To which I say, I would want the power of omni-communiation-  To be able to communicate with anyone, and anything capable of sentient thought.

I find it to be so frustrating only knowing one language, and I don't have the times, means, motivation, or memory to try and learn a new one currently.

I can only imagine the world of possibility if I were able to interpret any human language, the knowledge that lies out there that me as only an English speaker am unable to receive.

And not only that, imagine being able to communicate with animals! That'd be awesome.

I know three language and not to mention english is the 2 one

• 2 weeks later...

use it to be more lazy;)

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach