BunnyFox

Accept/Deny members on mobile?

I've noticed on my iPhone that while on GFL, I can view member apps, but I do not have access to accept or deny them.

As I was recently promoted to Manager, I have access to moderator actions on those posts on mobile, but not accept/deny.

Is this intentional, or is it not possible to apply that function to mobile?

Thanks for reading!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moderation Comment: 

As of 14/5/17 @denros added the capability to accept and deny member applications without using the desktop view. If you're having any issues with this still feel free to create a PM with any community advisor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

Same problem here I just press the options button and click "Request Desktop Mode", as a temporary fix. Wish there was a way to have the Accept/Deny options in mobile view.

I am looking for an 'Options' button, but i don't see on on mobile. Where are you finding it?

I didn't add the button to mobile because it would mess up the layout. It doesn't quite fit with currently layout.

Because it was developed really quickly I didn't really think about mobile. Might add it in the future.

Posted  Edited by MrRabbit
1 minute ago, denros said:

I didn't add the button to mobile because it would mess up the layout. It doesn't quite fit with currently layout and cause I developed it really quickly I didn't really think about mobile .

I see. Maybe is it possible to add it as a dropdown list? Or quite possibly add it to the post itself, so it sits at the bottom of the post on mobile?

Edited by MrRabbit

i had the same problem on my tablet. Flipped it to landscape and the accept and deny options came up, so try that if it's possible.

(I haven't touched an actual phone in months, i use my tablet for nearly everything, does the same thing)

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

25 minutes ago, Twig said:

i had the same problem on my tablet. Flipped it to landscape and the accept and deny options came up, so try that if it's possible.

It's most likely because this website prioritises different "widgets/apps" so that you can save room and make the important things show when using thinner resolutions such as your phone. That way it doesn't clutter up the space on your phone and make everything a complete mess.

If you make your internet browser thinner you'll also see the same effect happen as well.

Before: http://imgur.com/Ck0la6g

After: http://imgur.com/OLaT35G

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

It was never on mobile even on the previous forum. But I'd prefer it to keep it simple, personally... if there's too many things on mobile is too much. I always think that there's things that are restricted to certain devices.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements