Phantom678

Favorite Star Wars Movie?

Posted  Edited by Phantom678

In anticipation for Rouge One: A Story Wars Story, I would ask a Star Wars Theme Question. Anyway, which Star Wars Movie is your favorite, my favorite SW movie is Empire Strikes Back 

empire-movie-poster-star-wars-empire-strikes-back-20604952-1369-2125.jpg

Edited by Phantom678

enhanced-1712-1445545710-1.png

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

I know it IS considered the worst of all them, but it really resonates for me because I got to watch it in theatres first and I was young: Episode I: The Phantom Menace.  I got to watch it with my family and everyone was really stoked about the release at the time (personal appeal); I was young just like little Anakin and some would even say I kind of looked him (a character I could relate to)...

mwdLKk3.jpg 

Uhm, and Natalie Portman was the princess ::x: super big crush on her.

7LNEnaD.jpg

I thought Qui-Gon Jinn was an awesome role model with Obi-Wan following behind, and it was also neat to see young Obi-Wan compared to the previous movies I've seen; the light saber battles were also much more intense compared to the previous movies and the robots were awesome (thank you improved CG and great choreography!)

A89uW3O.jpg

... and I loved that Star Wars Pod Racing game on the N64...  played it for hours and hours!

AyTwZNm.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I thought the prequels were really good until my brother showed me this video explaining the movies, and how they made no sense. I still have to say, Numero six, return of the jedi with the lil' ewoks have me xD. I actually remember my brother playing those old star wars games.

We would play the one where you had to be the tanks and fight each other... I would spend HOURS playing against the bots to then get hammered against my bro XD...

I think I have a really early memory of my brother playing that racing game you mentioned, @Joshy but im not quite sure. 

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Second video added
9 minutes ago, Moose said:

I thought the prequels were really good until my brother showed me this video explaining the movies, and how they made no sense. I still have to say, Numero six, return of the jedi with the lil' ewoks have me xD. I actually remember my brother playing those old star wars games.

We would play the one where you had to be the tanks and fight each other... I would spend HOURS playing against the bots to then get hammered against my bro XD...

I think I have a really early memory of my brother playing that racing game you mentioned, @Joshy but im not quite sure. 

I just found a random Youtube video of this one, which my siblings and I use to play too!  Loved it!!

and the second half of this video (no cheats)

Edited by Joshy
Second video added

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Moose
4 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I just found a random Youtube video of this one, which my siblings and I use to play too!  Loved it!!

and the second half of this video (no cheats)

THEY BOTH. I PLAYED THAT! JOSHY TAHNK YTOUREIWH IBdq kldmqw dhqwd wqdw!!!!!!

OMG I AM SO HAPPY! THE MEMORIES OF THE GRIND TO BEAT MY BROTHER XD

That game was the shit.

(I didn't mean to double post)

Edited by Moose

I've always really liked Revenge of the Sith. I've been watching all of the movies recently to show them to my girlfriend for the first time, and I still love all the action and drama in this movie. I also like The Force Awakens, but the thing I don't like about it is that it feels just like an Episode IV remake.