BunnyFox

Super Mario Run Friend Codes

Today Super Mario Run released for the iPhone, and I have been playing it for a few hours now. I have to admit it is pretty fun, and I think it would be cool if any GFL members play it for them to post their friend codes for other members to add them

If you feel up to it, post your Friend Code below!

Mine is 4450-2247-7227

1 hour ago, Disturbed_one said:

is it on android too? ive never heard of it, but i may give it a look

No..  not yet at least..  Just wait.. they'll release a port soon 

Thanks,

Nap14hockey

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

You have to pay for the stages you only play one, it's a pay to play game. Currently not worth it since you have to pay for the levels. I've completed the first stage you can't go any further without paying which is the downside.

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

4 hours ago, Disturbed_one said:

is it on android too? ive never heard of it, but i may give it a look

Not until next year, I believe.

2 hours ago, JoelSmith said:

You have to pay for the stages you only play one, it's a pay to play game. Currently not worth it since you have to pay for the levels. I've completed the first stage you can't go any further without paying which is the downside.

While this is true, the game is still pretty good. I am hoping after enough people complain that price will significantly drop, but I doubt it will. Maybe for christmas? xP