Finnick

Old Video Games

Posted  Edited by Frosty.Finnick - Edit Reason: added pinpoints

What are some old time games that you never played but always wanted to?

More toward games from like N64 / Gamecube / NES / Gameboy etc.

The Games I always wanted to play but never got a chance to:

• The Legend of Zelda series
  • Pokemon Games
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Conkers Bad fur day 
  • Gamecube- Spongebob Squarepants Movie game
Edited by Frosty.Finnick
added pinpoints

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I have played some of the newer Legend of Zelda games, but I haven't played the older ones, so definitely those. I'd also like to play Spyro for the playstation 1, believe it was for. I've played the second Spyro for the Playstation 2, but not the first one... Or any of the others, newer, or older. The Tomb Raider series, from what I have played was amazing. So, the older games, such as Tomb Raider I, II, and III. I have played these games, but not to what I would consider really played. I'd also like the play the older Need For Speed games for the Playstation 1, and 2. I like racing games, and such. So, if I had to choose some older games that I haven't gotten the chance to play, it would definitely be these few.

2 hours ago, Lost_Skittle said:

I played legend of zelda ocarana of time multpile times over but i got rid of my game cube like 7 years ago and i cry everyday because i can never play the OG legend of zelda

I play it on my phone using the android n64 emulator app.

tmp_8289-20170412_2128222119655433.jpg.9a51f1750c0bb1caf30a7b7e9e932786.jpg

I have the best ping in the whole server.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted  Edited by lukefoster

Yeah! "Ocarina" is the standard of gaming architecture, where the ideal proportions are respected. In the development of narrative, in a leisurely introduction and in a sweeping ending, in the design of locations, in the study of the environment, in the use of sound, in all the numerous details that enliven the world, an incredible level of studying

Edited by lukefoster

• 1 month later...