Trexller

wear your skin like a suit

I'll be the first person here to admit it, this is a stupid thing to bitch or complain about but why does the server need 4-5 different Stormtrooper skins. The Master Chief skin was cool because you could change colours but because of the lag it needed to go. Then getting the Deadpool, rocket and ray man skins were neat because, hey, its wacky, sure why not, also makes sense. Then the ezio, the fetts (different enough from Stormtroopers to make sense) the Doomslayer and the Xenomorphs, all of which i felt were the best additions since the master chief. then today i log on for the first time in a while to find tons of stormtroopers running around which is cool because they beat the regular CT/T skins any day but then all the good skins have been removed and replaced with just different versions of stormtroopers. kinda defeats the point in having tiered skins if no matter what level you are you all look the same anyways. so i guess my question is if this current rotation of the skins are planned to be in place for a while or if this is just the part of a larger number being rotated in and out?

51 minutes ago, Trexller said:

I'll be the first person here to admit it, this is a stupid thing to bitch or complain about but why does the server need 4-5 different Stormtrooper skins. The Master Chief skin was cool because you could change colours but because of the lag it needed to go. Then getting the Deadpool, rocket and ray man skins were neat because, hey, its wacky, sure why not, also makes sense. Then the ezio, the fetts (different enough from Stormtroopers to make sense) the Doomslayer and the Xenomorphs, all of which i felt were the best additions since the master chief. then today i log on for the first time in a while to find tons of stormtroopers running around which is cool because they beat the regular CT/T skins any day but then all the good skins have been removed and replaced with just different versions of stormtroopers. kinda defeats the point in having tiered skins if no matter what level you are you all look the same anyways. so i guess my question is if this current rotation of the skins are planned to be in place for a while or if this is just the part of a larger number being rotated in and out?

Kim changed/ removed the skins I added to make it more starwars themed.

Achievements

Nothing is final, I am removing skins as we don't want an enormous download.

Masterchief was too complex to keep as a default skin, same goes with stormtrooper. It will be put back to member when I look into the zclass config.

There were 3 different kind of  Xenomorphs on the server, 2 of them were removed as they were given to members which sort of ruined the coolness of becoming a VIP.

Jango Fett, Boba Fett and First Order Trooper was removed and replaced with 2 new stormtroopers from Rogue One(They do not look like other stormtroopers though).

I checked the menu and VIP currently have 3 choices and Supporters 5.(this include only humans)

VIP

1. Ada Vong
  2. Nano Suit
  3. Death Trooper

Supporter

1. Jill
  2. Rick Grimes
  3. Hunk
  4. Scout Trooper
  5. Shore Trooper

While I agree that there are many Stormtroopers, they are still outnumbered by other skins.

I respect your concern for the Supporter/VIPs and I will look into it with @Deltacommander.

Posted  Edited by Sacrifice_Hodor - Edit Reason: added

I just dont like how there are so little exclusive VIP skins. What happened to the Jango and Boba Fett skin? Those two skins were much much much better than the Death Trooper skin. And honestly, the Death Trooper skin does not feel that exciting to wear. It just feels like your a storm trooper just a different color. The Nano Suit is cool, glad you did not get rid of that, and ada vong.....i dont know what to say about that.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

They do not look like other stormtroopers though

It looks a little different and all it truly feels like is your just a different color.

And if your trying to go do the star wars theme, if possible rather than all storm troopers maybe add some jedi or sith skins. But only if there are any that exist.

AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY RAYMAN!!!!!!

Edited by Sacrifice_Hodor
added

On 1/3/2017 at 5:28 AM, Kim said:

There were 3 different kind of  Xenomorphs on the server, 2 of them were removed as they were given to members which sort of ruined the coolness of becoming a VIP.

But Death trooper looks the same as normal trooper with small different and color