By playing on this server you agree to have your screen occasionally captured and the image stored by administration and your mic audio listened to by administration for the purposes of having a fair server.
If a staff members asks you to do something, please do not argue. If you have any issues, please PM TheThirdReaper or Toxic on Discord. Arguing with staff in server will escalate punishments.
These are the rules that must be followed to play on the server. No player is exempt from the rules.
- Follow GFL General rules found here (this includes English only)
- Do not hide somewhere inaccessible to hunters or make yourself inaccessible (doorblocking).
- Do not delay rounds.
- No racial or homophobic slurs, nor anything that could imply them.
- Stay inside the map.
- No inappropriate jokes (rape, suicide, pedophilia jokes, etc.) Up to Staff Discretion
No Ghosting. (Using an outside chat to gain or release information about hunters or props to another player in the game such as Skype, Steam Chat, Discord, TeamSpeak, Twitch, etc.)
- This includes live streaming yourself playing on the server, meaning that live streaming the server on a third party application is also not allowed.
- Remain visible and shootable by something other than an explosive.
- Porn/gore/disgusting spray or profile pictures are prohibited. All staff have the right to ask to see your spray at any time. If you refuse to show your spray, you are susceptible to a ban. STAFF DISCRETION ON LEGAL SPRAY
- Players must have atleast 3 consecutive, typable English characters in their name.
- Do not impersonate staff. This includes any tags in your name that could cause others to think you are staff.
- Do not argue with staff or tell them how to do their job. This includes, but is not restricted to getting involved with staff related tasks/topics, such as other peoples punishments.
- Do not target or bully other players.
- No advertising non-GFL content
- Do not join the server overly intoxicated.
- Do not kill before the round starts.
- Common sense rule: Hacking is NOT allowed on any GFL servers.
- Don't constantly kill yourself as a prop so hunters can't get you.
- Do not avoid teams.
- Do not mic-spam or spam taunts (this includes soundboards, videos, screaming, etc.)
Clarifications of specific things related to the server that may not be clear
Saying where another prop or hunter is, without being a living hunter.
This includes fake hints or pretending to ghost. It takes to long to differentiate the two.
Hide as best you can within map boundaries
If they can shoot you with something that doesn't explode, and a decent amount of your prop is visible (amount will vary per staff), you are legal.
Legal spots include places where you can be seen and shot by something other than an explosive.
Illegal spots include, but aren't limited to, outside of invisible barriers, places you can only get to by using unstuck to go through walls/floors, etc.
There are no longer Map Exceptions. Going past map boundaries (e.g. Invisible Walls) is against the rules. THIS INCLUDES BOTH TEAMS.
The zombie room on Zombie Bunker is legal since it's accessible by both teams and props can be shot through the bars.
Borders on Western City MUST be disabled before any prop can hide outside of them.
Secret rooms on Awesome Building and YouTurd MUST be open before hiding in them.
Using !stuck to reach higher areas is NOT against the rules. It is an intended feature to break the monotony of normal PH gameplay
The perks you will get depending on your rank in GFL
Access to member+ Pointshop skins/items
- Includes the free "Nomad" weapon
- GFL Member | chat tag in-game
- Access to supporter+ Pointshop skins/items
- GFL Supporter | chat tag in-game
- Access to exclusive items in Pointshop
- Custom chat tag in-game (Just type !tags)
- All previous perks from member/supporter
- Trial-Admins and anybody with a rank above them receive all of the perks listed above.
The various commands you can use on the server
- F1 - How to play.
- F2 - Choose or switch team.
- F3 - Play a random taunt.
- F4 - Open Pointshop.
- r (as a prop) - Lock prop rotation so that you can look around without your rotation changing.
- !menu - Opens a menu full of commands that can be used.
- !selfblock [username] - Blocks a person's text and voice message activity from being seen/heard.
- !motd - Server rules.
- .rtv - Vote for a map vote to be called. A server majority must do the command for the map vote to be held.
@ [message] - Directly message admins regarding a matter.
!stuck/!unstuck - Tries to get you unstuck if you are stuck OR can be used as a way to get a jump boost.
!3p - Changes your point of view to third person.
!tags - Allows VIPs and above to edit their tag.
You can click on the following for easy access to useful sites related to our server