Jump to content

chan_man1

Member
  • Content Count

    139
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

40 Bronze 1

About chan_man1

  • Rank
    Sharpshooter
  • Birthday 06/19/1998

Personal Information

  • Location
    Antarctica

Computer Information

  • CPU
    2 million jiggawats
  • GPU
    2 potatoes
  • Ram
    4 spam sticks
  • Motherboard
    2x4 wooden plank
  • Power Supply
    Coal furnace
  • Monitor(s)
    Smart fridge
  • Hard Drive(s)
    2 kb drive

Recent Profile Visitors

352 profile views
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fed7gDrnJk
  2. If you wanted it to switch roles it should be 20% chance of working and 80% chance of death
  3. Yourself Rough: Insta death. Coarse: Reduced to half health. 1:1: Change playermodel to black alternate and vice versa. Fine: Same increased jump height, sling speed up. Very Fine: Health increased to 150, speed on par with muscular fortitude, only 3 minutes before body expires (death). also 👏new 👏diseases 👏when
  4. why do ya think I play breach
  5. Lul dont ya think ppl have tried m8
  6. Man I just dont wanna get neutral killed by ya
  7. Yo he makes no noise when he changes, like if your hanging with your bro and he turns into 020 I'd like to know we cant have a brewski anymore. Either put some hole meat noise when he changes or maybe something like this: 20190812_155213.mp4
×
×
  • Create New...