Some suggestions I have from my previous experience as the manager of CS:GO JB
1) Update myJailbreak to the most recent version as we did not have it last time I checked.
2) There is really no question in giving CT's commands to open cells, obviously there should be as manually opening cells leads to a higher rate of CT death and they are already outnumbered to start with.
3) I'd suggest continuing the tradition of Events that Leks originally started. They occurred every Saturday at 6 PM and brought in tons of population (I would be totally down to start up the Event Coordinator team for the server once again).
4) Configure and add new Last Requests and hopefully add some custom GFL one's now that we have people that have the coding abilities to do so
5) In my personal opinion gangs were useless and pretty unfair on the old server. If you want to re-add them I'd suggest configuring the perks because some of the perks (such as extra health) had a major difference on gameplay, while others (such as speed and jump boost) had such a small effect it was barely noticeable
6) Don't take this the wrong way, but I would like to remove all of the old admin team and ask everyone to re-apply if they are interested. Obviously, the old staff has a great chance of getting accepted again from all of the experience, but this just gives a chance to all of the other new people that want to apply. (once again don't take this the wrong way)
7) Don't overload the server with player models or maps as we want the smallest download time possible.
8)Make the economy somewhat balanced as it is extremely important to not ruin the point shop.
I will add to this list if I think of anything else, thanks