Ben

The Amanda Show returned to Nickelodeon

From the link:

Let's turn our Amanda Bynes thoughts back to happier days, shall we? The days of The Amanda Show, Nickelodeon's Amanda Bynes–starring All That spinoff that ran from 1999 to 2002. Those three seasons' worth of episodes (74 in total) will now return to the network this Friday, June 10. 

Asked if it was an easy choice to bring the show back, Nicktoons and TeenNick executive vice president Keith Dawkins told refinery 29:

“I feel like that’s almost a rhetorical question, like you know the answer to that already. Just bringing great humor, great narrative, great storytelling to a generation of kids who wanted that at the time. I think that holds up today. ... People have kind of a short memory with history. A woman being funny, leading content, and being like The Carol Burnett Show is not a new idea. We forget about it. Women can lead content. Women can lead the charge.”

source: http://www.fuse.tv/2016/06/the-amanda-show-returning-nickelodeon-bynes?utm_campaign=fuse&utm_source=facebook&campaign=scl|fbk|fsc&utm_medium=social

I gotta see this.

Thoughts?

76561198043643390.png

Something like this always happens on each network where they bring back some of their old shows for a while, but they don't last long due to ratings. It would be nice to watch The Amanda Show again but considering the shows that are on Nickelodeon right now, the ratings will start high from the teen demographic but will soon slope down after a couple of weeks of doing this because everyone won't care as much as you'd think they did. It's just like what happened when Cartoon Network, a couple years back, had an hour block for the 2000s cartoons, but they soon ended it due to ratings. But I did love The Amanda Show and I will watch it again, but I have a feeling it's not going to last. 

YES. I WANT TO WATCH THIS TOO. Despite I only watched a few because back then... I had no tv... xD or satellite to even watch TV Shows... and don't even think about asking me about computers.. I used a Windows xp from 4/5th grade till 11th grade in High school. 

but other than that, I can't wait to see it again. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I should mention it's out already(considering it says 10 June), however, if you re-read, it was to re-air on the main channel, or something like that.

76561198043643390.png