TeaTimeWithTaylor

Gmod TTT ( Read this very closely)

1 minute ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

So please, let me submit 30 more reports, and hopefully by next week when i am unbanned, maybe, just maybe that person might receive some form of punishment. I might buy vip so im invincible and dont have to deal with this shit.  I didnt join to fucking troll, i joined to play. Tip: dont buy admin to get a weaboo character model, and not do shit with it. 

What would 30 more reports do for you exactly? Being VIP does not make you invincible and does not exclude you from punishment. Don't really know where you got that idea from... but alrighty. And on GFL you EARN admin, you might not be used to that but, yea... hard work pays off here at GFLCLAN.  Have a nice day.

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

clearly they just gave you admin, because all i can see is that your not helpful, and you dont listen. And clearly having that vip saved him from getting in trouble, so it would do the same for me. 

Im dont talking with you, you are no help to me, i like to talk to someone with more sense

3 minutes ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

So please, let me submit 30 more reports, and hopefully by next week when i am unbanned, maybe, just maybe that person might receive some form of punishment. I might buy vip so im invincible and dont have to deal with this shit.  I didnt join to fucking troll, i joined to play. Tip: dont buy admin to get a weaboo character model, and not do shit with it. 

First of all, VIP doesn't make you invincible.

Second of all, You don't "Purchase" Admin, you get it from dedication,to the server. To be an admin, you must understand what to when something happens. (RDM, Ghosting, Mic spam, ect.). Or if someone needs help (Applying for member, How to use TTT Controls/binds, ect.).

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

I don't understand the point of this thread. It seems more like you're simply trying to continue an argument you had with admins in game than actually trying to get unbanned. If you're actually trying to appeal a ban, please keep the discussion on topic as to why you shouldn't be banned or something like that. 

You're all just arguing, and from what I've read here the admins were in the right. If you want to appeal a ban, make a proper appeal and do not argue about an admin's behavior or whatever disagreement you had. 

Also, @Bunnynator, @Fx280I suggest y'all just stop replying and wait for the topic to be locked. There doesn't need to be any further discussion in this thread, it's just turning cancerous by this point. 

The King in Gmod. 

Just now, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

And you want to close this because you know you have to idea what your doing, so you just want it to be done. Haha, making an infant an admin would have beena  better choice.

Stop. If you want to appeal a ban, appeal it. You're just screwing yourself over more and arguing for the sake of argument. This discussion is over, No one is replying to anything from here on. 

The King in Gmod.