IroKnee

50 Shades of GFL

Chapter 3: Dawn of The Pleb

"Mah name is General WarSadist. Look at mah trucker hat." The man announced proudly, showing off his apparel. "And who might you little ones be?"

Z1g looked up as the gag was removed. "My name is Z1g. My hair changes to black depending on how edgy I feel. And I can't see your trucker hat."

The blindfold was removed as Z1g's eyes winched to adjust to the light. They were in a prison. Masked guards surrounded them all and held them at gunpoint. There was a distinct lack of color and atmosphere besides the energetic general.

"This here is my little playground. I call it PrisonBreak. And you can best be sure, it will break you."

"But what's even going on!? What is this!?" Z1g yelled. He quieted down as he heard a voice yelling from down the corridor.

"That's just our resident bitch Espurr. Complains 'bout stupid shit all day. None of it really matters but he don't know how to shut up 'cause he thinks someone cares about what he has ta' say. Too bad we don't. As fer yer question, a missile done hit the middle of the city. Nothin' but wasteland and zambies out there. Gotta ring up the survivors and keep 'em safe. Unless they cross me. Then they become food."

Z1g gulped, the only thing he really remembered was the black-armor clad shadow that saluted him as he rode off.

"I'll send ya' to the infirmary and we'll see how Prison Break treats ya"

As Z1g was wheeled off, he looked back as Frisk was sent into an entirely different area. His mind filled with scenarios as to what could happen to them. As he entered the infirmary, he noticed a familiar face. It was Herbert! Who was using his soaps to clean all the medical equipment. He was joined by Ms. Shadow who was playing a small violin. His eyes widened as surgical knives all came towards him, and his screams filled the halls.