syrus

What's your personality type?

1 minute ago, TicciToby said:

bandicam 2017-01-14 00-19-55-221.jpg

Welp xD

100% Prospecting, wow

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Personality.png

I think @Zebra would approve the minor changes I made.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

I took it again since it was bumped.  I was also curious to see if their questionnaire believes I have changed.  I haven't although I am wondering that the different dashes at the end mean since mine was previous Debater (ENTP-T) and now it's Debater (ENTP-A).  The percentages look very similar!

EYZGpA9.png

Earlier post:

edit:

Was browsing through the other Personality Types and the description of their framework or acronyms

ENTP, which I have had consistently is for

• Extraverted
  • Intuitive/Imaginative
  • Thinking
  • and Prospecting (Improvising)

The -T was for Turbulent meaning that I was a little more self-conscious, passive, and sensitive to stress.  It makes to me, that I've become a little more assertive, which is what the -A means.

They break the rules down into even further detail beyond the Personality Types.  I also got Analyst and People Mastery.  I don't disagree ::D:

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by _Doctor

Took this a while back but I decided to take it again. Was 100% honest this time 

20180425_144440.thumb.jpg.78e2e0a016d665e71fbf7e2a36a35aa2.jpg20180425_144418.thumb.jpg.530d03201226de3ec8638e07701ad894.jpg

Edited by _Doctor

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

MEDIATOR is what I am born in breed I would be lying if I said I'm impressed. they made the mistake to show me "people of importance" like Julia Roberts because this I'm inspired to get a lip job. oh and johnny depp I cant wait to find a woman whose 22 years younger than me, who makes me actually believe she loves me enough to not get a prenup and take everything I own after 2 years of blowjobs. I'm forever a mediator so Ill always try to find common ground when any situtaiton arrives is what I want to believe but if I'm camping with my 10 year old son and a bear shows up I will break that little fuckers legs and leave him to become bear shit.

me retarded.png