HypnosT3

Well, Howdy!

I am Hypnos, but you can call me Hyp if that works best for you. 

I have been a gamer all of my life, since I was but a child sitting in my underwear playing Zelda on my GameCube for hours on end. 

I tend to play CSGO most these days, but when you work sixty hours a week you can only play so often. 

I look forward to meeting, and talking to all of you!

Happy Gaming,

Hypnos

Hey Hypnos! Welcome to GFL. I'm Leks.
I am Senior Admin for the [CSGO] Jailbreak Server, if you ever feel like hopping on, feel free to do so!

p.s. I'm European :)

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Ah, good old days of playing Zelda while nake...  I mean in underwear :pull: I loved the Wind Waker on GC, and I remember being so excited for the Twilight one, but I cannot remember what came up that prevented me ever getting it and playing.  I was just talking about in another game thread how much I loved that game (reference).

I love your brief and energetic introduction.  Wow, sixty hours per week!  If you don't mind me asking: What kind of work do you do?  I have CS:GO, but I strongly prefer Source, and I've been so swamped lately, that I haven't played very much.  Your name seems familiar.  Anyhoo, I am really glad to have you here, and welcome to the community!  Cheers!

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I work in a factory unfortunately. I played a bit of Source on a different Steam account (1500+), which sadly was hijacked from me by someone whom I thought was a friend, but alas he did me wrong. It's good to know that there are others who are old enough to of enjoyed Wind Waker on the GC. I was not as excited for Twilight Princess as I ought to been though. Thanks for the strong welcomes Leks, Joshy, and iKarma!

1 hour ago, HypnosT3 said:

I work in a factory unfortunately. I played a bit of Source on a different Steam account (1500+), which sadly was hijacked from me by someone whom I thought was a friend, but alas he did me wrong. It's good to know that there are others who are old enough to of enjoyed Wind Waker on the GC. I was not as excited for Twilight Princess as I ought to been though. Thanks for the strong welcomes Leks, Joshy, and iKarma!

Gah, I keep forgetting that I'm old :O.o: I'm not one of the cool kids anymore.  Yeah, Wind Waker was my jam!  Did you also play Star Wars Bounter Hunter (GC/PS2)?  That game was kick ass too and out around the same time.

Ouch with the factory work, but on the bright side, I hear it pays well.  I'm glad you have a job though; it's very fortunate as many states in the US lost some of their factories, and it crippled their local economies...  way to go on keep it up!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. Hello Hypnos... Why is your name Hypnos anyways? What server of ours made you join us?

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Want to be part of the Creative Team (Media and GFX), contact Qdogg for more info!

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I went with Hypnos because I have always had a deep interest into Greek Gods. Hypnos is the Greek god of sleep, and the lore behind him is quite incredible, plus I love sleep so it seemed to fit. As for what servers made me join, probably the CSGO 1v1 server. I play on several of them, and GFL's is the best out of all of them, so I figured why not just apply.