Raizener

Hi all from a Zombie Guy =D

Hi All, My name is Cristiano also known as Raiz3n, 

I do love playing zombies mostly zombie escape I rank myself as an expirienced gamer based on a 5+ years experience on the server / management, I worked and also was the founder of a community in Portugal with more than 5 diferent servers with multiple types of gamemodes going from Classic all the way to zombies,

I was server admin also in multiple communities/servers, and joined popular groups related to zombie escape.

The biggest one so far was Hellz.fr I am pretty sure that some of you who plays zombies for a while knows this community, I was one of the guys that usually was always on the server managing it and helping people to work together to complete the maps,

Well know, I am just a full time guy working daily 5 days in a week, but I still love playing zombies and will always do =D

Anyway guys, that is it for know I meet you all eating some brainnnnnnns in the Zombie Escape server,

BTW do like me make a donation, earn VIP and help this guys so they can keep on growing,

Hasta " Raiz3n was here "

QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png QufsNd3.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEYHEYHEY!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. Hello Cristiano! Since you lost Zombie servers, you should also try our Zombie Mod. It's also on CS:GO. Basically the only difference is that, instead of running, you tried to survive within the time limit. I used to love zombie servers back in the day before cs:go was out, so... that was possibly too long ago. It was fun then, but not so much now for me. Because I play it practically non-stop and I whine when I had to get off xD. What's your job? :O If that's too much to ask, that is. Also thank you for your donations!

Info

If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication 

If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate

If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.

Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.

Want to be part of the Creative Team (Media and GFX), contact me for more info! Our current Leader just resigned so there's no leader at the moment. They're still deciding. I am like an unofficial co-leader appointed by the previous leader (qdogg) along with another co-leader (azura) whose on a long vacation. But if you're interested, just let me know. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Welcome to GFL!!!

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

Welcome to GFL!

It's wonderful to welcome you to the community!

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

11 hours ago, Raizener said:

Currently I am an Assistant General Manager in Finance, regarding the Zombie mod I am not to much fan about it xD

Ahh, that's seems like a big fancy job. Lol, Zombie mod doesn't get much love, poor them.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements