Snoopy

Overwatch 1v1 Tournament

Posted  Edited by PaxPlay

I guess I have to play a bit less BHop.

9ee5e27b0796f34cc5a225f3f3fe9a51.png

*some sort of cocky message about how you're I am going to win and trash everyone else*

Edited by PaxPlay

Just going to bump this. I'm going to start pulling people into a PM chat shortly. Tournament rules have been updated.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

The PM group has been made and everyone has been invited to it.

The cut off date for this event is Sunday the 5th of February. 

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

2 days until registrations close. If you want to participate then post away!

Posted  Edited by Finnick

360ff0168993b955b18fb68f556ecb57.png  Finnick#11766

North American yeet yaw

I am absolute trash at this fucking game

but who knows

this may be fun

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

:locked:

Registration is closed now. A time will be set out very soon.

Placement matches are out!

http://gflclan.challonge.com/gflow1v11

Predictions are also open. Whoever gets the best score in predictions will also receive 1 month of VIP.

Times for the event have been updated. 

20:00 GMT, 15:00 EST

Predictions are visible to all!

http://gflclan.challonge.com/gflow1v11/predictions

Starts in 15 minutes. 

Thanks for tuning in all that did! We had 32 watchers at one point!

Going to unlock this thread for discussions.

https://www.twitch.tv/gflclan

Last set of rounds start in 15 minutes!

https://www.twitch.tv/gflclan

c6e776ee872f244ca686b9dd6a674488.png

Congratulations winners!

Hey man, 5th place is better than nothin'

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Was really fun, originally I won against Nubz, but I had to leave to do my own business so he took my place in the Semi Finals.

Thank you Nubz, it was a great game.

tbh i should also be on the 4th place w/ nubz @Snoopy but yall do you, i dont get to say wat goes on lmao

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements