SeventhWardLord

Permanent VIP and Supporter

I was thinking because Perm Vip and Supporter was such a good turnout that maybe GFL would reconsider doing it again sometime soon this year also. I think it will bring in new donations and more players if they can make one payment instead of multiple payments to enjoy special perks. If you could even consider it that would be amazing! 

Thank You,

Corndog

I don't remember where but I was sure someone asked about this before. I recall something along the lines of not for the time being because of our financial situation. I think it was something like that. So, as of right now, I don't think it'll be ready to adjust it yet. We did had like a discussion in the donation forum where we ask players for suggestion of what should change. Most of us said to increase the time for VIP + price. But that's have yet been decided of conclusion, so considering our current financial... it still looks kind of low-ish, I'm going for a no.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Permanent donator packages will never be brought back... mainly because it doesn't bring back donators.

However we are considering a yearly package which would be cheaper than buying normal.

Just now, denros said:

Permanent donator packages will never be brought back... mainly because it doesn't bring back donators.

However we are considering a yearly package which would be cheaper than buying normal.

that would also be amazing

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 9:07 PM, denros said:

One year rank would be amazing because than I wouldn't have to worry about buying it every month or worrying about the subscription!