Yudi

Ban appeal.

I think it would be very helpful to the admins of the server if you included the following information in your Appeal post:

• SteamID
  • Admin that banned you
  • A more detailed explanation about why you were banned

Posting an appeal with one sentence won't do you much good.

here is your ban https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:17533938&advType=steamid 

@reduct is who banned you and your steam id is STEAM_0:0:17533938 or for csgo use STEAM_1:0:17533938

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Yudi
14 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

I think it would be very helpful to the admins of the server if you included the following information in your Appeal post:

• SteamID
  • Admin that banned you
  • A more detailed explanation about why you were banned

Posting an appeal with one sentence won't do you much good.

He banned me because knifing zombies into humans (normal 60 min ban) with an AWP instead is a permaban punishment, which is kinda of ridiculous.

Plus before i got pbanned, i got perma ebanned by an another admin (kikofly) for giving an item to someone random because i didn't know how to use the item, which is even more ridiculous, and yeah i know that i trolled items a lot of times but they were actually just trims, i never actually lost a round by trolling, and i dont think i ever got ebanned before so i don't know why he would p eban me on first try.

Edited by Yudi

42 minutes ago, Yudi said:

He banned me because knifing zombies into humans (normal 60 min ban) with an AWP instead is a permaban punishment, which is kinda of ridiculous.

Plus before i got pbanned, i got perma ebanned by an another admin (kikofly) for giving an item to someone random because i didn't know how to use the item, which is even more ridiculous, and yeah i know that i trolled items a lot of times but they were actually just trims, i never actually lost a round by trolling, and i dont think i ever got ebanned before so i don't know why he would p eban me on first try.

1. Make an actual appeal with detail and actual effort if you even want to be considered.
  2. You've been e-banned MULTIPLE times for purposely trolling and killing teams, which has made them lose rounds.
  3. Griefing is NOT allowed. You were INTENTIONALLY AWPing zombies into humans. And since this was your 4th offence with progressive bans it makes sense for it to be permanent.
  4. If your appeal does get accepted our rule of an instant permanent ban will ensue if you break another rule.

Achievements

Incase he makes a real ban appeal, I can tell you he hasn't changed at all.

He now plays on mapeadores. Here's a short list of his offences:
-Spamming
-Renaming himself to offensive names to keep spamming after a gag
-Trolling with items(using scroll randomly and rendering it useless)

This in the 2 times I saw him online, so obviously he's lying about his "deal"
I don't play GFL myself, just warning you guys.

It was really conflicting for me, because if he doesn't get unbanned, he will keep playing on mapeadores.
On the other hand, I like seeing him stay perma banned, after trolling with scroll.