Roy

[1-26-17] Back-End Update

Hidden

Would securing the FastDL stop web access to the file listing/files? I know me and a few others on the ZE server use it to go in and download maps manually for a few different situations. Such as seeing if a map has been tested before, to download a map that's going to be tested while the previous map is being played to not have to sit and wait, mass re-downloading maps on the server after a CS:GO/OS reinstall (we even have a spreadsheet with download links for doing that). It would be a shame to lose these features.

Hidden

Thanks for all the information! Very helpful in understanding whats going on.

@Roy do you know why the { } and [ ] characters are switching around. Any reason for this or is it just me.

2 hours ago, JerryHatTrick said:

I'll be quite honest - I have no clue wtf you are talking about with any of this. :)

However, I always appreciate effort in building better servers & such.

Thank you!

TBH, it makes a LOT more sense once you become a manager.

13 hours ago, Vauff said:

Would securing the FastDL stop web access to the file listing/files? I know me and a few others on the ZE server use it to go in and download maps manually for a few different situations. Such as seeing if a map has been tested before, to download a map that's going to be tested while the previous map is being played to not have to sit and wait, mass re-downloading maps on the server after a CS:GO/OS reinstall (we even have a spreadsheet with download links for doing that). It would be a shame to lose these features.

We would still have this feature :) 

9 hours ago, CrusTi said:

Thanks for all the information! Very helpful in understanding whats going on.

@Roy do you know why the { } and [ ] characters are switching around. Any reason for this or is it just me.

TBH, it makes a LOT more sense once you become a manager.

What do you mean by switching the {} and [] characters?

Thanks!

Hidden
2 hours ago, Roy said:

We would still have this feature :) 

What do you mean by switching the {} and [] characters?

Thanks!

I have noticed this as well, initially I attributed this to my phone, I think he means that when he types { } it'll show up as [ ]. (Even happened as I was typing this)

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png