Bobakanoosh

Banned for 'Ghosting'

Name: Bobakanoosh

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:51612492

Banned by: Not sure

Ban reason: 'Ghosting'

Why you should be unbanned: I was playing and some guy said that he was "going to throw a molly at the top of the lighthouse so everyone should get out". I had thought that throwing a moly was an act of rebellion making someone a traitor, and so did the guy next to me. We both blasted him (after he threw the moly) and then sure enough, he was a traitor. He then reported us and we were banned for ghosting for a week. How is that ghosting at all?

wait nvm, that isn't what you said upon the report, you said: you were a t get missed up son,

ban denied, you never given a good reason why you got killed.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

I was present when this ban happened they both were friends the t killed one of the friends few seconds later the other friend goes and kills him for the reason 

32 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

you were a t get missed up son,

and the other friend opened fire in the first place because he threw a *Molly* no idea what that is but he did not throw anything 

Achievements

1 hour ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

wait nvm, that isn't what you said upon the report, you said: you were a t get missed up son,

ban denied, you never given a good reason why you got killed.

What? I have no idea what you just said.

30 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

I was present when this ban happened they both were friends the t killed one of the friends few seconds later the other friend goes and kills him for the reason 

and the other friend opened fire in the first place because he threw a *Molly* no idea what that is but he did not throw anything 

No, that's not at all what happened lmao. Three of us were on a tower, me (innocent), and two other guys. One guy said in voice chat, with a molly (a fire grenade, moltov, whatever you want to call it) "I'm going to throw this moltov on the lighthouse so everyone get off of it!". He throws the moltov, fire starts appearing, so me and the other innocent start fighting him because he just threw fucking fire against us, which was damaging us. The traitor fights back, kills the other innocent that was with us, and then I killed the traitor. Nobody "came back a few seconds later" I killed the traitor pretty much right after the other innocent died.

Molly is a moltov, fire grenade, incendiary grenade.

Just now, Bobakanoosh said:

What? I have no idea what you just said.

No, that's not at all what happened lmao. Three of us were on a tower, me (innocent), and two other guys. One guy said in voice chat, with a molly (a fire grenade, moltov, whatever you want to call it) "I'm going to throw this moltov on the lighthouse so everyone get off of it!". He throws the moltov, fire starts appearing, so me and the other innocent start fighting him because he just threw fucking fire against us, which was damaging us. The traitor fights back, kills the other innocent that was with us, and then I killed the traitor. Nobody "came back a few seconds later" I killed the traitor pretty much right after the other innocent died.

Molly is a moltov, fire grenade, incendiary grenade.

is that what you said in the report?

7f1340403f.png

c1547111df.png

are you both friends? by what both said in the report it seems like you two are

Me and who lmao? I didn't know that I had to type an entire fucking paragraph into a report. Not to mention I wasn't banned or punished for RDM, i was banned for Ghosting, which I wasn't doing.

Maybe the reason the reports are similar is because we both experienced the same thing??

42 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

both were friends the t killed one of the friends few seconds later the other friend goes and kills him for the reason 

not when you going to ghost, this so called friend had no proof the t killed you

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

It was my fault I called the ban on you willing to give you an unban I am sorry

It just seemed so much like a ghosting situation and you guys gave no proper reason 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Just now, Bobakanoosh said:

What? I was standing right fucking next to my friend, and we were BOTH shooting at the enemy AT THE SAME TIME. Even if he said if he was a traitor, I was going to kill the guy regardless because he was shooting at me.

well I was going by what the admin said, he has said for you both to be unbanned.. next time tell your friend not to put (you were a t) put something better (I saw you kill this guy or something), it does seem odd when you both are friends and the t killed you.

not saying you can't play as friends, just need better report replys/reasons, so admins don't go right to the ghosting part.

Yea we hardly play so I don't doubt we were nearly breaking some rules but we just wanted to play some random game other than our usual ones lmao. Also would be why I didn't know I had to actually put a detailed reason for a report. Thanks for the unban