John Jeez Man

Goodbye my fellows.

My triggerman is leaving?! I've kind of expected this when you had to resign from your position due to your PC. See you around, though... somewhere... someday...

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

2 hours ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

I thought long and hard about this and I made a decision I was gonna save for a new computer but I decided to do something with my life. I'm saving for Airsoft equipment and such so I can go airsofting this summer with my friends and others. So, I am leaving GFL. I know some of you will be happy *cough *cough

Hide contents

cypher

*cough, lol. But, it was nice being here and made a lot of friends on here and you guys made my times on here amazing. Even tho I always wanted to be a CA but, lets be honest, I was never gonna get past server admin. So, why bother having that as my goal. Anyways, if you weren't added or don't care, that's fine, but as for now, bye guys.

@Dano

@Infantry

@Roy

@Happy

@Nerd

@Shiny

@GLiTCh

@ButterKing5000

@Twig

@Dana

@PaulaDeen

@SkittlezExZ

@Nap14hockey

@Shuruia

@Nunti

@Syrus

@Snoopy

@Rcool64

@Zebra

@RickGrimesTM

@JoelSmith

@Unknown -i'm aussuming this is you.

@stevepwnsyou9

@Benroyjam

@Major_Push

@Heretic

@GrumpyR3aper

@Finnick

@Cypher

@Winter

@DaLaw

@ All the old purge admins/players when I first started playing GFL purge and gave me a reason to join. 

give me all the likes because im leaving :lenny: 

Where's my name? :(

Good bye my friend.

swegbuster1.png

Posted  Edited by Herbert

lol airsoft gear isnt that expensive if u know where to look, seriously though even tho idk u good bye dude and call ur hits and watch out for cheaters.

Edited by Herbert

Senior Admin on GFL Gmod ZS , Official Meme God of ZS, Squeaker Killer. Deathcore is life

595d4240eae1f_ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.9b89c98fc57292401c33ae15265ecd75.gif  e2b9894e46ddb834081cf96bb95609cfe9a95ca5  d780f7d961945b2d63fc488bb9bf6cf9.png

618a0776169eb45fff45ec3cf23bee68.png  3540308162_logo.jpg?0047