Mad_Father

Petition to add the ability to obtain the super armor

People in the server wanted to use item_heavyassaultsuit because it brings more survivability to everyone and it raises the skillcap since single awp shot to the head will not kill a normal 100hp opponent.

So please consider this as an option please.

-voices of the community.

PLACE HOLDER

Posted  Edited by TheGoldenOne - Edit Reason: Cant type ffs, czech keyboard and corrector.

Its DM server, so people must kill and get killed. I like new ideas, but this one is a bit "senseless".

Edited by TheGoldenOne
Cant type ffs, czech keyboard and corrector.

I rarely play DM but I'm a low level. This is going to be an easy advantage for higher up to destroy lower levels. Besides, WHY?!  

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by -SL

Only saw people post in regards to OP's becoming more OP.  It may not be a bad idea if players over a certain level cannot use this.  Walking newbie tanks sounds fun, if coding can even permit.

Edited by -SL

@Mad_Father This is just my personal opinions; if the player themselves actually wanted it... they can come on here and suggest it themselves. It's not really that hard to create an account and make a thread. It's the same way as when they buy games or create account for games to play/download from either steam or non-steam. c:

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements