Neko-chan

For the nunturles who don't know

I believe he is here to clarify some doubts such as 'are you neko-chan from the csgo jailbreak server?' because his name in game is not the same as on the forums

yeah.gif

Does this mean you are like the closest person to neko-chan, almost like the pope is to god?

Can you give us the word of the 1 true neko-chan god himself?

Achievements

Ofc i can do my child!

In the begining there were only darkness and sadness. The scammers and flamers ruled the land! They had driven the people to the point of fear where they wern't capable of getting out of their homes without fearing some figget would come and try to either scam them or just complain about something including them.

Then one day, a marvelous boy named (need to look up ;)) showed his inner ambitions! He raise above all the normal dweebz and stood up. He instantly got molested by some scammer who said they would help him.

After that day, this guy now goes by the name of Neko-chan. A lowball figget who just master baits a fishtank on his freetime. A person who is so handsome you want to put 2 forks in your eyes. A guy... Who is swedish!

37 minutes ago, KeeD said:

Ofc i can do my child!

In the begining there were only darkness and sadness. The scammers and flamers ruled the land! They had driven the people to the point of fear where they wern't capable of getting out of their homes without fearing some figget would come and try to either scam them or just complain about something including them.

Then one day, a marvelous boy named (need to look up ;)) showed his inner ambitions! He raise above all the normal dweebz and stood up. He instantly got molested by some scammer who said they would help him.

After that day, this guy now goes by the name of Neko-chan. A lowball figget who just master baits a fishtank on his freetime. A person who is so handsome you want to put 2 forks in your eyes. A guy... Who is swedish!

Damn that's sexy

Achievements