Ninja2

Ban appeal

Name: Ninja

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67998541

Banned by: No one

Ban reason: Karma too low (wtf is karma too low)

Why you should be unbanned: Everyone was rdming in two rounds so I protected my self which caused my karma too drop I guess. Also I spent money for vip. have played for 8 hrs and play almost everyday.

Just now, Ninja2 said:

I dont think violatior is on hes always afk on the server

He will see this, be patient

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

karma is there to stop mass rdm/killing randomly, you know all the fun stuff.

you lose karma for killing players on the same tab, you can see it by holding tab, limit is 600- after that you get a day ban, but being you have two bans and one being a week I let violator deal with this. next time don't be the guy to fire when you see something going on unless you are 100% sure he is a t

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

Posted  Edited by Ninja2

I wasnt firing I was getting fired at from like 3 different angles. Like no fucking joke ppl screamed "SPECIAL RDM ROUND" for 2 rounds then everyone started killing each other. I was getting shot at so I shot back

9 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

karma is there to stop mass rdm/killing randomly, you know all the fun stuff.

you lose karma for killing players on the same tab, you can see it by holding tab, limit is 600- after that you get a day ban, but being you have two bans and one being a week I let violator deal with this. next time don't be the guy to fire when you see something going on unless you are 100% sure he is a t

Edited by Ninja2

then really, you should have got proof and reported the people calling the rounds...

record file name, or even pictures yes demos work with voice, so there shouldn't be any worry about people using voice chat.

3 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

then really, you should have got proof and reported the people calling the rounds...

record file name, or even pictures yes demos work with voice, so there shouldn't be any worry about people using voice chat.

I thought my win 10 xbox game dvr was recording but it wasnt. Go on the server and ask some people they will say what im saying about the "SPECIAL RDM ROUNDS"

well I'm sure you be unbanned by violator, just remember next time that you are recording or getting some proof going on and asking doesn't really help much when I am sure most people would just troll