Studge

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:31210861

Banned by:

Auto-Karma

Ban reason:

Karma banned

Why you should be unbanned:

Wasn't even rdming was just killing other people who were rdming last night. Didn't realize my karma got so low. I'm definitely not an rdmer on this server.

Posted  Edited by Studge
18 minutes ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

you were also banned for rdm and leave by @Pyros so no.

Um what? How could he have banned me if I was automatically banned for low karma? Different person?

I don't recall getting banned recently other than this one karma ban. If you're talking about a ban that happened long ago it's obviously been settled so not sure why that has anything to do with this.

Literally only reason I got karma banned was because people were t-baiting and rdming and I lost karma for killing said people while not watching my karma value.

I'm definitely not a mass rdmer on this server and I don't feel I deserve to be banned, unless I can be told how long my current karma ban will last (unless it's permanent).

Also again, if I was banned (which I definitely do not recall getting banned recently other than the karma ban) I was clearly unaware of any reports on me. I always stay for any reports on me until they're settled for me to leave. However I seriously do not recall getting banned from anything other than karma.

EDIT:

Ah so it turns out the ban for RDM and leave from Pyros was a mistake. Yeah, definitely shouldn't ban someone for RDM and leave since the only reason I left was because I was banned >_>

Edited by Studge

nope, the ban was right after you got karma banned so I guess thats something you got to wait for the admin to reply on my guess he is asleep or at school/work.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

Just now, Thomasdavid097 said:

nope, the ban was right after you got karma banned so I guess thats something you got to wait for the admin to reply on my guess he is asleep or at school/work.

Yeah well clearly that ban shouldn't have happened since I didn't voluntarily leave...

Should probably tell this Pyros person not to do that next time (he was just reading this topic too).

3 minutes ago, Studge said:

Yeah well clearly that ban shouldn't have happened since I didn't voluntarily leave...

Should probably tell this Pyros person not to do that next time (he was just reading this topic too).

first off, when I joined and started looking at reports on you there was on, it said "Player not found" which means you left the game, it was the round before I joined, secondly, my ban has already lifted, you are only karma banned

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png