Faex

Embarrassing or Weird stories

Alrighty, boys, time to confess your most embarrassing or weird stories. Or they can just be stories, that's cool. 

I'm going to tell you two stories of mine, one embarrassing and one weird but funny.

So this happens when I'm in 8th Grade. I was a Half-Day student which means I go to one school in the morning and another in the afternoon. I had this crush at the school in the morning, so that means I only see her during one class. I never talked to her because I was always a shy fuck, but we knew each other sort of. So one day I'm walking down the hall after the class has ended, and then I have a small conversation with her friend who was also with my crush and talked about The Walking Dead and Dance Moms. She then said "[Me], this [Crush], and she's single and ready to Mingle" and then I run down the hall saying "Noooooooo" like the fuckhead I was. She went to a different school Freshman year, but her friends still go to my school, where I'm a full day student at that school now. I really fucking hate my 13-year-old self for being such a cunt nugget and I regret it a lot because it could've been the day where I actually get a girlfriend. (Yes, I never had a girlfriend), or it could've been the day where I still get embarrassed because she could've been fucking with me.

This happens during 8th grade as well but at my afternoon school. When I get to my afternoon school after taking the bus to there, I always go to the bathroom to take a "shit". One day, this autistic kid comes in with this other dude, and they argue, except I can't understand what the autistic kid was saying since he had something where he can't talk in words, just in "yah's". So they're arguing about the bathroom stall, and the other kid keeps telling him "Dude, there's someone in there,  you can't go in!" which means he's obviously talking about me. Then, the kid crawls under the stall door, looks at me and I'm like "Woah, woah!" so he immediately crawls back and they exit.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I had a friend named Even. His parents were babysitting me and they had to go to the grocery store. Once we got out we had to walk to their car and they went on the other side of a different car so I started pulling the handle. It was locked. I look in the window and I see an old lady just staring at me. I say sorry and run to see my friend Even and his Mom getting their car. I was so embarrassed.  

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine

Posted  Edited by Fx280

I used to be a major weeb in elementary school. Meaning i wore the naruto headbands to school and ran with my hands behind my back. Lmao I wanna kill myself! 

Image result for filthy frank weeaboo gifs

Now because of my horrible past I have to live everyday looking back at my life with cringe and disappointment. 

Edited by Fx280

12 minutes ago, Fx280 said:

I used to be a major weeb in elementary school. Meaning i wore the naruto headbands to school and ran with my hands behind my back. Lmao I wanna kill myself! 

Image result for filthy frank weeaboo gifs

Now because of my horrible past I have to live everyday looking back at my life with cringe and disappointment. 

"used to be a major weeb" but still has an anime profile pic on steam.

Okay.

"Be good people"

Just now, Major_Push said:

"used to be a major weeb" but still has an anime profile pic on steam.

Okay.

I just watch anime rn OKAY. You can watch anime and not be a weeaboo.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

i rember i us tu sbell surt uf luke these

note to self - I was retarded

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

I work at a brewery in St. Louis. cool.

This happened YESTERDAY.  There was a Blues vs Penguins game yesterday, and I was working like in the bar like I do.  Well a tour comes through and they keep asking which beer is which (they have sighs to show but people can't read), and I said in front of some hot  penguins fan "Duck fans can't read" and well they laughed and my coworker goes "well, they are penguins not ducks" and at this moment I wanted to run away.

It was a good laugh but very awkward.  

wonder_woman_banner_by_superflash1980.png

So my 8th grade year we had to read a story out loud. So I did, half way through the story my voice just cracked so bad.

Everyone stared at me and laughed yelling, "DAT VOICE CRACK THO" Even though it's natural that got to me.

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

3 hours ago, DaLaw said:

So my 8th grade year we had to read a story out loud. So I did, half way through the story my voice just cracked so bad.

Everyone stared at me and laughed yelling, "DAT VOICE CRACK THO" Even though it's natural that got to me.

Noice

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

For mine, this was in 5th grade.  We were reading a class book so we were circled up in a circle.  It was about 75 degrees in the classroom.  We had gym that day so I wore shorts, but it was cold that day so I wore pants over the shorts.  I got to hot in the pants so I took them off.  While trying to grab my pants waist strap thing, I grab my shorts waist thing.  So I pull down my pants along with my shorts and so I am standing in front of all the girls in my class.  And to make things worse I was wearing lizard underwear.  I literally never wore that up until that point.  And to make things even worse was that it was on Valentine's Day.  Without a doubt the most embarrassing moment of my life, so far...

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

Let see my story... Ok so this happened over the summer and I was at a farmers market and my dad told me to pick up a cantaloupe. So I did and then I think some kid pushed me and I drop the cantaloupe and it busted on the ground. I was like "Oh sh*t!" in my head. Some old ladies looked at me like "The hell you doin?" So I just walk away and start making jokes with my parents. 

raw (1).gif

jitticus