Snowy

CSGO Zombie Escape Special [ENDED]

2 hours ago, Flops said:

So wait, now I can't nominate a bunch of tryhard maps like the brainless idiot I am? GG shit server off to plaguefest where I can enjoy being the only person on and nominating whatever I want. In your face GFL!

Just go, less shit nomination less cancer

Posted  Edited by Major_Push

Cancer.

I'm ready for us to switch to Santa mid event.

Probably will help introduce people to old maps that are no longer played. Maybe we'll see a rebirth of some maps. I'll drop by and see how it goes. Also, I had no idea we had 150+ maps on the server now. That's quite a lot.

Edited by Major_Push

"Be good people"

2 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Cancer.

I'm ready for us to switch to Santa mid event.

Probably will help introduce people to old maps that are no longer played. Maybe we'll see a rebirth of some maps. I'll drop by and see how it goes. Also, I had no idea we had 150+ maps on the server now. That's quite a lot.

You don't even realize the regulars get tired of the same rotation: santa/predator/pidaras/wanderers/mako/icecap/random/atix already

15 hours ago, Shiki said:

You don't even realize the regulars get tired of the same rotation: santa/predator/pidaras/wanderers/mako/icecap/random/atix already

I am aware.

This isn't a new thing. Been this way since I started playing ZE in 2012.

"Be good people"

On 2/9/2017 at 1:38 AM, Shiki said:

We're never not tired of random, atix, and platformer. 24/7 ready for those maps

It was a good event, I would say. Was nice to play some of the older maps I hadn't played in a while.

Mjong had a good idea, though. Something along the lines of doing this sort of event once a week? I would have to second that idea.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

So 4 maps were voted for twice during the day: Lila, Indiana Jones,, Pidares, and Pitchblack.

No other map was played more than once = Success.

Also, the broken velocity cap early on and  getting to play old Wanderers were A+. Must do again.

i enjoyed the hell out of this event, played for longer sessions yesterday than i have in a long time because the chance of a random old map that i havent played in ages.
i would 100% love to do this weekly or bi-weekly. really makes the server feel fresh again