Ben

Use your predictive middle keyboard 20 times to make a sentence

These replies are great. There's mine, since I'll post one more. 

--

I'm still going on Facebook app that doesn't have internet internet service is not too much app to be used 

76561198043643390.png

3 hours ago, Benroyjam said:

have internet internet service

Didn't know a phone could stutter.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

• 1 month later...

you don't need a man who can be a good man if you're a feeling that you're gonna be a man to god if you're a feeling that you're a loser or a man of a lord or not even a feeling good at your life or something like this what you're a man who will do it again you're not sure if he does that again and he is the best man to know what he does and who wants it for your man to do it again he is the only man that is your best man to your heart for a good morning man you're the only man that is always the man that god does god and he does it all god does god and he is god god is the best friend that you're god and he does not know how god is always god and god is the god of the world he said he was a good god and he was god and he did god and he was god and he did god and he does not know how much he is going on here and god does not have a good thing he is always a god and he does god and he wants me too man who god is god and he does god and he wants to be my lord god and he does not know how much i is a god and he is god and he wants me too much love and love it so god does not have the power of me god and he does not have the time god and he wants to be my lord and he does not have to do that god and he is the only man i he said god god does not know how much i god does not know how much to god he is the god of god and he is the only one that i can do to help them out. 

-Very Poetic

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.