Sephnessed

Favorite Fight Scenes

Posted  Edited by Sephnessed

I don't know about you guys, but I love action films. Especially when they have amazing fight scenes. So what are your guys' favorite fight scenes from any movie, tv show or video you've seen?

For me, I love every single fight scene from Red vs Blue, but my favorites from it would have to be the fight scene at the end of season 10 and the fight for the purge at the end of season 13. 

796.gif

9Ru03k.gif

RWBY also has some pretty good fight scenes. From them my favorites are the fight against the Nevermore in season 1 and the Battle of Beacon in season 3.

rwby_gif_by_keymanabove-d6x087g.gif

latest?cb=20160131160104

In terms of movies, I am a fan of superhero movies. These movies have tons of fight scenes so it is kinda hard to choose from them. I'd have to say though that my favorites are the fight scene at the end of Avengers and the airport fight in Captain America: Civil War.

avengers-movie-gif-12765-13216-hd-wallpa

giphy-11.gif

Edited by Sephnessed

Posted  Edited by Sephnessed
2 minutes ago, Aqqle said:

Aqqle (GFL Trial Member) vs Seph (Wannabe GFL Trail Member) :happytree:

#Hahaxdfunnyjokrlovemeamdinman

I'll have you know @Violator promoted me to trial member and would agree that I'm the best trial member around :lenny:

Edited by Sephnessed

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty

Oh, boy. My favorite fight scenes, eh?

My favorites would be:

The gunfight scene in The Devil's Rejects.

The ending scene in The Devil's Rejects.

And lastly, I can't find a video or a gif for this, but the scene where Charlie from the movie 31 by Rob Zombie fights and slits Sex-Head's throat. 

Yeah, you can say I'm a big Rob Zombie fan. I wanted to put gifs for all of them, but I couldn't find one.

Edited by PastelKitty

I have three favorite fight scenes.

One is the Avengers scene in NYC.

Two is Batman vs Superman. Literally.

Three is Obi-Wan vs Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode 3

---

Recently, I'm impressed with recent fight scenes in Rogue One, but it's kinda like a battle scene, so meh.

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

In all honesty my fav fight scene in a movie would be these 2

Spoilers of course 

Django unchained- 

John wick- 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

Since I really only watch anime I have quite a few.

Hunter x Hunter: Gon vs. Pitou

- The Chimera Ant arc is one of the best arcs in Hunter x Hunter. Its fairly long with 60 episodes in the arc but damn is it worth it. Even though it doesn't look like much, this fight has got to be my favorite fight scene in all of anime. Everything leading up to that one point was so good and had the emotional impact I wanted out of the fight. I cried at the end of the episode. It was almost too perfect. 

Hunter x Hunter: Gon vs. Hisoka

- I really don't know what to say about this fight.... except how well it was directed. Damn is it beautiful. 

I suggest anyone who either likes anime or doesn't really care for it to watch Hunter x Hunter (2011).  It's 148 episodes long and when it's over you'll be left wanting more.

I'm a person who likes to help out.

Youtube | Anime List | Twitch

I can only pick one... it is the fight between Kylo Ren vs Finn and Rey.  Best fight scene ever.  If i HAD to pick another it would be the space and beach scene in Rogue One.  Star wars always has the best fight scenes.  #episode8hype

Do you know how to make holy water?

You boil the hell out of it!

Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 7.22.28 PM.png

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
1 hour ago, Joshy said:

Nobody has seen Ip Man?  It's among my favourite movies and this is by far my favourite fight scene.

I prefered the table fight scene with the other sensei and I also liked the scene where he fought the general after his friend died fighting for rice ( It was just a bit after the 10 black belts scene)

1 hour ago, Scoin0 said:

Since I really only watch anime I have quite a few.

Hunter x Hunter: Gon vs. Pitou

- The Chimera Ant arc is one of the best arcs in Hunter x Hunter. Its fairly long with 60 episodes in the arc but damn is it worth it. Even though it doesn't look like much, this fight has got to be my favorite fight scene in all of anime. Everything leading up to that one point was so good and had the emotional impact I wanted out of the fight. I cried at the end of the episode. It was almost too perfect. 

Hunter x Hunter: Gon vs. Hisoka

- I really don't know what to say about this fight.... except how well it was directed. Damn is it beautiful. 

I suggest anyone who either likes anime or doesn't really care for it to watch Hunter x Hunter (2011).  It's 148 episodes long and when it's over you'll be left wanting more.

I loved HXH but I personally found the fight between gon and killua vs knuckle and shoot more fun and the cheetah vs morel fight in the dream world and anything involving zoldycs was legendary!

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

26 minutes ago, Kubnair said:

I loved HXH but I personally found the fight between gon and killua vs knuckle and shoot more fun and the cheetah vs morel fight in the dream world and anything involving zoldycs was legendary!

Yeah, those were pretty awesome. I think the reason why I like those other fights is the reasoning behind them. It really helped bring an end to their arcs.

I'm a person who likes to help out.

Youtube | Anime List | Twitch

2 hours ago, Kubnair said:

I prefered the table fight scene with the other sensei and I also liked the scene where he fought the general after his friend died fighting for rice ( It was just a bit after the 10 black belts scene)

This scene?

I like it too, but I prefer the other because it just seems more realistic and better choreographed.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

On 2/10/2017 at 9:13 AM, Sephnessed said:

I don't know about you guys, but I love action films. Especially when they have amazing fight scenes. So what are your guys' favorite fight scenes from any movie, tv show or video you've seen?

For me, I love every single fight scene from Red vs Blue, but my favorites from it would have to be the fight scene at the end of season 10 and the fight for the purge at the end of season 13. 

Hide contents

796.gif

9Ru03k.gif

RWBY also has some pretty good fight scenes. From them my favorites are the fight against the Nevermore in season 1 and the Battle of Beacon in season 3.

Reveal hidden contents

rwby_gif_by_keymanabove-d6x087g.gif

latest?cb=20160131160104

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I saw this and was about to hit it up with RvB gifs  but you beat me to it XD

Chaos

On 2/10/2017 at 2:16 PM, Mundo said:

I can only pick one... it is the fight between Kylo Ren vs Finn and Rey.  Best fight scene ever.  If i HAD to pick another it would be the space and beach scene in Rogue One.  Star wars always has the best fight scenes.  #episode8hype

I loved the part where Rey discovered her true potential and used the force to take the lightsaber from out of the snow from Kylo Ren. The music that went along with it made it that much better. Can't wait for The Last Jedi.

Posted  Edited by SkittlezExZ

I've loved the entire Jason Bourne trilogy since I was a child. The newer movies aren't as good as they use to be, but they are well made. The new actor isn't my favorite though he does make a good replacement. This is the scene I remember the most: 

Edited by SkittlezExZ