Finnick

Worst Predicament you've been in

Posted  Edited by Finnick

So, What is the worst Predicament, or most uncomfortable Predicament you've been in?

Yesterday when I was doing my drivers test, the driving instructor said "turn left at the next intersection" and as soon as he finished saying that, he farted and tried playing off as if his lips rubbed together to make the noise which it obviously was a fart.

It was so awkward that I actually felt nervous to say anything at all

The whole ride was nothing but awkward silence til I was finished the test

which I passed btw

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I was giving someone a driving test and I farted but I decided to play it cool by rubbing my lips.

I think he noticed. It was awkward until we finished the test.

I was going to fail him because he was a shit driver but I passed him anyway. 

"Be good people"

I was taking this guys order at mcdonald's and he farted I couldn't hold it in I died laughing and he stood there calmly waiting and I realised how awkward it was and then he takes out this plastic bag and says this rubbed against the counter that's what made the noise haha I had to awkwardly agree, it was a hilarious and awkward situation.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Congratulations note

Go through potentially hazardous areas (radiation) and unlock door from outside for my twin with the chance that the beam line could go active while I'm outside, or bring my twin through the potentially hazardous areas with me?

EDIT:

Congratulations on your drivers license.

Edited by Joshy
Congratulations note

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Having to have a serious chat with night_spirit after months of not playing on the server / abusing my powers when I was rarely on and trying to BS my way out of it so I could do it some more.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I was younger I lived in a trap house (I live a very different normal life now away from that lifestyle its been 5-6 years. The best decision I ever made). On Halloween of 2011 our house was robbed at gunpoint by 5 guys and they shot one of my old friends, stole several 10's of thousands of dollars, and our whole stash. I had to leave the state and restart my life. Best decision I ever made was to leave, live cleanly, getting back into college, and focus on taking care of my family purely legitimately. 

My dog once pushed my door open and fell asleep beside me while my girlfriend and I were doing some adult things..

Yeah, lucky I knew her for all my life or things would have been a lot different. ::$:

2 hours ago, iPro said:

My dog once pushed my door open and fell asleep beside me while my girlfriend and I were doing some adult things..

Yeah, lucky I knew her for all my life or things would have been a lot different. ::$:

I'd say whether I should show this to iPro or not....

mhm.png

gflsig.png

Talking about Solids, Liquids and Gases in 4th Grade Science, and I shit myself after that. In the middle of class...

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.