Jacket and Ryan

How bad can I be? Nazi Edition

How bad can I be? I'm just the leader of some Nazi(s) How bad can I be? I'm just protecting Germany How bad can I be? I'm just the leader of some Nazi(s) How bad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? Well there's a principle in Germany (principle in Germany) that almost every country knows Inside's the leader of the Nazis (the leader of the nazis) And check it that is what I chose So that's why I will have to shout, and fight and shoot and kill for fun. And the country that will lose And the country that will lose Fixes someone else's Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga-Ga Gun (Gun Gun Gun Gun Gun) I'm just sayin' How bad can I be? I'm just the leader of some Nazi(s) How bad can I be? I'm just protecting Germany How bad can I be? I'm just the leader of some Nazi(s) How bad can I be? How bad can I possibly be? There's a principle in germany) (Principle in gernany) That every country knows is sound They say the people with the gas chambers (people with the gas chambers) Make this war-loving world go round I'm biggering my "company" I'm biggering my "factory" I'm biggering my giant reich! (bigger, bigger!) Everybody out there who wants to gas some jews It is way too Leicht-leicht-leicht-leicht-leicht! One gas chamber reicht Let me hear you say "Heil Hitler"! (Heil Hitler!) Schloppity-schlopp! (Schloppity schlopp!) Complain all you want, it's never ever ever ever gonna stop! (HEEEEIIIIIIILLLL) Come on, how bad can this possibly be? How bad can I be? Not even gonna let all these jews free How bad can I be? Just look at me gassing this jew-y How bad can I be? (A pile of gas chambers goes to Germany) How bad can I be? How bad can I possibly be, lets see! All the jews here are crying! (How BAD! BAD! can he be?) All the countries have stopped trying! (How BAD! BAD! can he be?) The entire Europe is mi-ine! (How BAD! BAD! can he be?) And all the bullets are flying! (How BAD! BAD! can he be?) WHO CARES IF A FEW JEWS ARE DYING?! (How BAD! BAD! can he be?) THIS IS ALSO GRATIFYING! HOW BAD?! (Nazi's screaming "HEIL" over and over again in the background) HOW BAD CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE?! (Sound of a Jew being shot)

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine