TheUnkindledOne

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself

Hello everyone! My name is TheUnkindledOne. I discovered this lovely community no more than maybe a few hours ago but I already love this group. When I am not playing I am either at school or sleeping, as my work permits a low level of play. Unfortunately, due to my laptop's small hard drive (229 SSD, shared with games and periphery applications), I am restricted to only a small amount of games(6, to be exact, CS:GO, GMod, Rimworld, Payday 2, and BF2 Bad Company, and League of Legends[which is more an abusive relationship that I keep crawling back for]). But I try my hardest to be a part of any community and will be there when someone needs help.

Deus Vult my friends!

Welcome @TheUnkindledOne, my name is iPro. I am currently an admin for the CSGO Jailbreak server. I would love to meet you on the server sometime!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at GFL, as we are a big family. 

2 minutes ago, iPro said:

Welcome @TheUnkindledOne, my name is iPro. I am currently an admin for the CSGO Jailbreak server. I would love to meet you on the server sometime!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at GFL, as we are a big family. 

Would you be on later today? Say around 2 or 3 MST? I've never played Jailbreak(Been more of a TTT, PH, Murder type guy)but I could make my way over.

Just now, TheUnkindledOne said:

Would you be on later today? Say around 2 or 3 MST? I've never played Jailbreak(Been more of a TTT, PH, Murder type guy)but I could make my way over.

I have to take my girlfriend to the doctor later, it would all depend on how long we are there for. :P

Why hello there! Im aqqle but you can call me "Bowl head Boi", and along with ipro, im usually on the jb server (except ill never be amdin: evar) and i'd love to see a new face on the server!! Have a good day dude and welcome to gfl!!

1 minute ago, Aqqle said:

Why hello there! Im aqqle but you can call me "Bowl head Boi", and along with ipro, im usually on the jb server (except ill never be amdin: evar) and i'd love to see a new face on the server!! Have a good day dude and welcome to gfl!!

Why thank you Aqqle. I partly share your opinion on Adminhood(I'd probably be like a Subadmin or lower level). Hope to see you some day

Welcome @TheUnkindledOne, my name is CrusTi, obviously. You will see me on most of the GFL CSGO servers along with a few other games I play including, osu!, GMOD, and PVKII. I am currently a 1v1 manager for CSGO. If you ever want to improve your aim or just chill, I am usually on most days. I am on GFL's TeamSpeak a lot and on the forums everyday.

2 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

Welcome @TheUnkindledOne, my name is CrusTi, obviously. You will see me on most of the GFL CSGO servers along with a few other games I play including, osu!, GMOD, and PVKII. I am currently a 1v1 manager for CSGO. If you ever want to improve your aim or just chill, I am usually on most days. I am on GFL's TeamSpeak a lot and on the forums everyday.

I will be sure to find your server and hopefully join you there one day.