EJ.

Downloading Textures Issue

So, I had already had the CS:S, Half Life 2, and DOD Textures downloaded, but however they aren't showing up in the game?

They are already in my addons folder, so I am not entirely sure why they are not working for me. 

Can anyone help me please?

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

11 hours ago, NinjaChris said:

@Ejfeds Do you have the games installed or did you just download workshop files? Also, have you launched any of the games before?

Sorry, I was asleep. But I downloaded the "Game Content" from cscheater.era.ee, so I am not entirely sure. I don't have any of the games (except for TF2).

1 minute ago, NinjaChris said:

Have you tried going into single player and seeing if the addons actually loaded? Also, do you have any other addons installed that work? If not, download some and test them.

Make sure the folders are in the right place and you extracted them properly, I doubt verifying the cache will do shit so you'll probably have to reinstall Garry's Mod and DELETE the remaining files in the folder.

If you don't want to lose your maps/materials/models etc. Just save them on a usb or in a separate folder and put them back AFTER you've added the addons and tested them to see if they're working.

I just had to redownload them and re-extract them. They are back in now. Thanks for the help though!