Unmute appeal (NON TOXIC PLAYER)

Posted  Edited by Z1N
Name: NON TOXIC PLAYER / ZIN
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:39709293
Admin who muted you: Vauff
What kind of punishment was it (ct ban, perma mute/silence, server ban):
This is a 1 week mute / communications block
Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: 
As far as I know, I didn't brake a rule from the motd board, since there is also no reason given in the sourcebans, I honestly don't know which rule I broke.
How ever I did ask the admin, whom enforced the mute, what reason he had in the in-game chat, after some time I had received the reason as that it was just a mute because I had many mutes before.
This is the truth although I explained that the accumilation of those mute isn't fair since alot of those mutes are reversed, really small, trolls, or have no valid reason (sourcebans) at all and were just like this mute not enforced on any of the broken rules.
I honestly see it as that the admin in question has personal issues with me, and I would like to advice to those, who wish not to deal with certain people, especially those that hold admin powers, to use the !sm command instead of using their admin powers to enforce whatever they want.
There were a lot of people online during this misunderstanding, alot of people were lollygagging just as I did, so I would like to invite them to this post as well, and not only those that are active on these forums.
Yours Truly

Edited by Z1N

Please do not post on other people's appeals unless you have something useful to provide to it or are an admin on the server.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

1 hour ago, Z1N said:
I honestly see it as that the admin in question has personal issues with me, and I would like to advice to those, who wish not to deal with certain people, especially those that hold admin powers, to use the !sm command instead of using their admin powers to enforce whatever they want.

Admins can't !sm people because they still need to hear if the person is abusing voice chat.

1 hour ago, DUSTY said:

Admins can't !sm people because they still need to hear if the person is abusing voice chat.

Fair point.

But..

Most of the time there are multiple admins online, therefor if an admin wants to !sm a certain person, there would be someone else to "fill that gap".
And even if there would be no admins online, no active members online which can give a heads up, not a single recognizable soul, if someone would to be actually "abusing voice chat" , you would hear that from other players either in voice chat or text chat if they are fiercely breaking the rules.

There would be a significant diffrence between a bit of messing around and trolling with other players in voice chat, than actually breaking 1.1 , 1.2 , 1.3 and 1.5 of the MOTD rules, if that are the rules you are dramatically referring to.

It's not the first time either, that I am the only one to have received punishment for no valid reason at all, other players were doing the exact same thing or even worse, none received punishment, that's why I have this strong feeling it's because of personal issues that some of the admins have with me.

It's complety normal to dislike someone, you can't be friends with everyone right...

I don't think you can actually expect admins to be above their own emotions all the time, it's unmoral to think that the admins are always stoically about their ways on handling things.

So I don't think that if an admin would use !sm it would break their protocal as much as you set it up to be, I think it's way worse if an admin would just make the rules to their liking instead of just enforcing them.

You got muted because you were being toxic/cancerous in the voice chat, I told you this the same time you were being told it was done for so long because of previous mutes, but I guess you didn't see that message. The mute also wasn't just my decision, it wasn't any personal issue I had against you. There was at least 3 other admins on with me if not more at the time of the mute that I was discussing with about if you should be muted and how long you should be muted for.

Posted  Edited by Z1N - Edit Reason: last part

Exactly that's why I recommend the !sm command, according to you I was being toxic/cancerous which means that  I didn't brake the rules,  what for you is toxic/cancerous is for the others on the server fun, ask the people that were participating with me in the trolling / banter  they will say that I didn't do anything that broke the rules. As you will remember everyone was kinda shocked...

So yes I do feel it has something to do with me personally, because I was the only one to receive punishment and the others didn't receive any.

Ironically this comment from the admin in question, proves my point from earlier, about how there are certain admins that are more likely to make the rules to their own liking than to enforce the rules that are actually in the motd.

- There was no discrimination of any kind, excessive yelling or mic spamming coming from my side.

Edited by Z1N
last part

2 hours ago, Z1N said:

what for you is toxic/cancerous is for the others on the server fun, ask the people that were participating with me in the trolling / banter  they will say that I didn't do anything that broke the rules.

You just admitted yourself that you were trolling and trolling within server is frowned upon ESPECIALLY if you are encouraging the trolling; which you were. 

3 hours ago, Z1N said:

Exactly that's why I recommend the !sm command, according to you I was being toxic/cancerous which means that  I didn't brake the rules,  what for you is toxic/cancerous is for the others on the server fun, ask the people that were participating with me in the trolling / banter  they will say that I didn't do anything that broke the rules. As you will remember everyone was kinda shocked...

Get it through your head that the !sm command is used for normal players to self-mute anyone. Admins chose not to use that feature as we need to hear EVERYONE that is on the server. I'm sure you can wait a week.

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Z1N - Edit Reason: some setup of sentences
1 hour ago, reduct said:

You just admitted yourself that you were trolling and trolling within server is frowned upon ESPECIALLY if you are encouraging the trolling; which you were. 

I said "banter / trolling" , this was clearly meant in a way that in making jokes in voice chat, not in actual gameplay (trolling with items etc..)

Even if you frown upon it (not muteable offense btw) which also others might do (use !sm btw), I have a lot of good memories from people messing around on the mic and I am damn sure alot of other people do to.

Some of the best things about ze is not just playing the maps, but playing with the people around you.

Mako is not just Mako and atix maps wouldn't be the same if people were not allowed to mess around on the mic.

"trolling within server is frowned upon" ... I am sorry for this but I can not let this go.... look in this thread please.

"This is GFL "leaders" call out"

Even here you say "best na inflate 2017 with a :)"

Clearly shows you really frowing upon trolling.

1 hour ago, Crusty said:

Get it through your head that the !sm command is used for normal players to self-mute anyone. Admins chose not to use that feature as we need to hear EVERYONE that is on the server. I'm sure you can wait a week.

First of all complety ignorant of you to not be able to see any advantages of holding a discussion about something, although I would admit this would no be the right place for a discussion, still as I pointed out earlier that this would not always the case.

I would like to have that discussion somewhere else and not here btw.

Second of all no I can not wait a week.

It's not just that this is a really severe punishment, this is pure principal. 

I am fucking done being treated this way, this has happend too often, not only to me but also to a lot of other people on the server.

I just care way to much about to let it slide, which I have done in the past, I have been playing on this server for a long time on this server, I have great memories and would like to make those in the future too, without having this constant feeling of hostality of those that hold powers towards me.

It's just clear to me this is not just about enforcing the rules, this is something else, like it's about certain admins getting their way.

As I remember something said along the lines from another admin in the in-game chat as some sort of threat.

"Key" : this was just a week, next is a month.

PS: I did not came here to fight with yall, but it seems like these last comments are just straight up attacks towards me, and hold no value into the actual matter. Therefor I hope these  sort of things will not be brought up agian since I do not see the value in it.

Edited by Z1N
some setup of sentences

As this seems to be going no where like this, I would like to ask if a servermanger could step in and make a decission.

The admin who has put out the punishment said that I was to be toxic and cancerous, I deny that I was truly being toxic, but I can see that this will just lead to a he said she said story.

Even though if the decission stands that the admin is right in his reasons, than still to my knowledge this didn't brake the rule set in the motd.

On these multiple reasons I would like to have the mute removed, also I am scared that this will lead towards a permanent mute, I really don't wanna let it go to that point that's one of the reason why I care about this a lot.

Also I would like that if it possible to have some sort of security so this won't happen agian in the future, atleast on my part I will make sure to record my gameplay so I can always back up myself with the actual footage, if this would be needed in the future, which I really don't want to happen agian...

In anyway thank you.

Posted  Edited by Z1N

Actually I will just take all my words back,  and forget about this appeal, I see where I am wrong.

Excuse me for wasting your time and,

I apologize for my behaviour and I just accept the punishment given

Edited by Z1N

1 hour ago, Z1N said:

As this seems to be going no where like this, I would like to ask if a servermanger could step in and make a decission.

The admin who has put out the punishment said that I was to be toxic and cancerous, I deny that I was truly being toxic, but I can see that this will just lead to a he said she said story.

Even though if the decission stands that the admin is right in his reasons, than still to my knowledge this didn't brake the rule set in the motd.

On these multiple reasons I would like to have the mute removed, also I am scared that this will lead towards a permanent mute, I really don't wanna let it go to that point that's one of the reason why I care about this a lot.

Also I would like that if it possible to have some sort of security so this won't happen agian in the future, atleast on my part I will make sure to record my gameplay so I can always back up myself with the actual footage, if this would be needed in the future, which I really don't want to happen agian...

In anyway thank you.

The mute system works like this; warn, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, permanent.

Achievements