MakeGFLGreatAgain

I am here to Make GFL Great Again

Hello. My name is MakeGFLGreatAgain, and that is what I am going to do. I have been playing in GFL servers for nearly 2 years, and I'm going to bring back the glory days.

I enjoy building firewalls and sending hackers and cheaters back to Mexico. 

I am a university student of Science. I play CS:GO and G-Mod. 

I like science but I got into engineering and car repairs I am a old mechanic who lost his awesome job testing the work repair men do I used to fight against capitalist society but now with No C.C.C.P. no sovereign Power in the hands of tyrants hell at least they are honest about the fear tactics unlike the American CIA

Posted  Edited by ManBearPig

Welcome to GFL, MakeGFLGreatAgain, and make your self comfortable! If you were here a while back, what was your previous alias? I'm curious to know.

On a side note, don't try to make clustered posts. Bring up less by adding all of your speech into one entire post. It just gets annoying having a lot of wanted space being taken up.

Edited by ManBearPig

Just now, Amelie said:

??Papi? had a little? kitty??? whos cummy?? was white⚪ as snow❄⛄☁☔ and anytime Papi's? cock??got bigger⬆? his little girl ??? was sure?to blow ???? I cant??live without you Papi!?? You make me ah? ah ?cummy!!??? let me lick? you up ⬆⬆ and fill my tummy! Send ??? this to your ?one?TRUE ?Papi or be an orphan?? for 18 years ?????✨?? Papi

What does this have to do with the introduction?

Good thing there's no post count.

If there was, I would honestly love to see what the moderators will do.

Anyways, welcome to the community and your name is just weird considering there's more than two GFL.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 1 month later...