bfk

Leave of Absence

Hey GFL,

While I am but a relatively new member here I thought it would only be proper to notify my leave of absence. I have left my PTSD untreated and tried to self medicate for too long now. It has gotten to a point where I have been getting panic attacks near daily and I have decided to seek professional help. I am not sure whether I will go full inpatient or through out patient care but I guess we'll see what my circle of support thinks will help me best. I enjoy going on the GFL 1v1 csgo server daily and at times going on the TS3 and listening to Dan's ramblings about how sweet his nonsensical crosshair is :). Hopefully I get well soon so we can continue that fun.

Cheers,
bfk

1 hour ago, bfk said:

Hey GFL,

While I am but a relatively new member here I thought it would only be proper to notify my leave of absence. I have left my PTSD untreated and tried to self medicate for too long now. It has gotten to a point where I have been getting panic attacks near daily and I have decided to seek professional help. I am not sure whether I will go full inpatient or through out patient care but I guess we'll see what my circle of support thinks will help me best. I enjoy going on the GFL 1v1 csgo server daily and at times going on the TS3 and listening to Dan's ramblings about how sweet his nonsensical crosshair is :). Hopefully I get well soon so we can continue that fun.

Cheers,
bfk

Yeah it'd be sad to lose a member to PTSD post Traumatic Stress Disorder We hope you get better soon! 

HiVisit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

Image result for fox gif                       Image result for fox gif                 Image result for fox gif swarm

4 hours ago, bfk said:

Hey GFL,

Cheers,
bfk

Good luck and God bless that situation. Hope it all goes well!

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements