Fidler_2k

Default Map

I don't know if there are plans to have a change or a vote, but could we potentially change the default map to something other than icecap? We used to change the default map every couple months (obviously not a set schedule) but now we've been stuck with icecap for quite sometime. This is an arbitrary example because it could have included many factors, but we played pirates yesterday for the max number of extends and beat the first five stages with a nearly full (60-62 players) server. Players then voted for icecap and a mass exodus occurred, beyond the regular tryhards that leave after tryhard maps. We played icecap with about 20-35 people until we switched to Bathroom and the server filled again.

Like I said this is an arbitrary, anecdotal example, but it seems like people are getting quite bored/tired of icecap and if we do happen to have a vote for a new default map I would like to endorse ze_random_p2 (Mjong's favorite), because it strikes a good balance of different stage types and it isn't the most bland and boring map like icecap is (once again based off gauging player opinion). If you can think of a better map to make default then give me your input because I'm sure there are some maps that would be a perfect fit for more of the player base.

Thanks!

Not sure if shitpost or not... Either way, icecap was probably selected due to its stability so there really isn't any reason to change the default map. If they don't like icecap, players can rtv or just change maps.

2 minutes ago, Flops said:

Not sure if shitpost or not... Either way, icecap was probably selected due to its stability so there really isn't any reason to change the default map. If they don't like icecap, players can rtv or just change maps.

Does it seem worded like a shitpost? And icecap isn't the only stable map.

43 minutes ago, Fidler_2k said:

I don't know if there are plans to have a change or a vote, but could we potentially change the default map to something other than icecap?

FIDLER!!!... DO YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?

Its all about that Tram Life Baby

46 minutes ago, Flops said:

Yeah, there are some other stable maps that we can use.

Either way, he has a point. We should at least consider changing the default map if not only for the sake of changing the default map.

"Be good people"

10 minutes ago, Major_Push said:

Yeah, there are some other stable maps that we can use.

Either way, he has a point. We should at least consider changing the default map if not only for the sake of changing the default map.

No.

#TRAMLYFE

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png