MLGChkn420

Unjust ban "Trolling with friends"

Name: MLG Chicken The 420th

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54630322

Banned by: VaNilla Ice Cream

Ban reason: "Trolling With Friends, Previous Bans" The only thing that could be considered trolling was me jokingly yelling in my mic, I didnt expect a perm ban for a little fun.

Why you should be unbanned: Because, 1, I didnt troll anyone, we were having fun untill Vanilla banned me. 2, because there was a troll in the server, any and all activities deemed "Trolly" is immidily related to the other troll, and as such is going to get that person banned without even discussing it. I just wanted to have fun, so I may have gotten out of hand once, and I may have gotten temp bans like A YEAR AGO, but that does not warrant a ban. Please reconsider.

@NotMotder

@Violator

You have two previous bans reaching one week for mass RDM. One was unbanned, the other wasn't. You also have a few karma/RDM + Leave bans. The unban maybe up to Nill or Violator depending if your amount of bans (10 previous, 11 if you add this one) is considered high enough. 

Please allow time for a response.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Hey MLGChkn420, I'm unsure as to whether you are a legitimate good person or not. If you could provide further reasoning on why you should be unbanned that would be great. I might have jumped to a conclusion too fast with you because your "friends" were mass RDMing, Mic spamming, and shouting racial slurs at everyone. If I were to consider this unban I'd need to be sure you just won't go back on the server and do the same thing as them.

1 hour ago, NotMotder said:

If I were to consider this unban

The ban could be reduced and not undone completely, and if this happens again a permanent ban could then be put in place. 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

3 hours ago, NotMotder said:

Hey MLGChkn420, I'm unsure as to whether you are a legitimate good person or not. If you could provide further reasoning on why you should be unbanned that would be great. I might have jumped to a conclusion too fast with you because your "friends" were mass RDMing, Mic spamming, and shouting racial slurs at everyone. If I were to consider this unban I'd need to be sure you just won't go back on the server and do the same thing as them.

I can say without a doubt MLG is not a troll he likes to joke around a bit in game etc but he never rdms for fun at most he jokes on his mic and his last mass rdm ban is over a year and his rdm and leave bans are over 4 months he hasn't done anything too major for the one year he has been consistently playing on TTT +1 for unban

Achievements